N10-007 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/N10-007-exam/
Exam Number/Code: N10-007
Exam name: CompTIA Network+ N10-007
n questions with full explanations
Certification: CompTIA Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We offers N10-007 Exam Questions and Answers. "CompTIA Network+ N10-007", also known as N10-007 exam, is a CompTIA Certification. This set of posts, Passing the N10-007 exam with N10-007 Dumps, will help you answer those questions. The N10-007 Dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real N10-007 Exam Questions and revised by experts!
Check N10-007 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following WAP security features offers the STRONGEST encryption?
- A. WPA
- B. WPA2
- C. WEP
- D. Hidden SSID
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following BEST describes the BGP routing protocol?
- A. distance vector
- B. hybrid
- C. static
- D. link state
NEW QUESTION 3
A network technician configures a firewall to block only certain IP addresses from accessing the Internet. All users are reporting that they are unable to access the Internet.
Which of the following is the MOST likely reason?
- A. Incorrectly configured ACL
- B. Implicit allow statement
- C. SMTP requests are being denied
- D. All protocols are being allowed in
NEW QUESTION 4
A user is getting very weak signals while trying to connect to the wireless. Which of the following should the user do to help with signal strength?
- A. Call the wireless provider and ask for a T3 circuit.
- B. Move the wireless router to a better location where line of sight is obtained.
- C. Reinstall the operating system to the PC to ensure the newest patches are installed.
- D. Install a hub to ensure there is a clear path for the cables to run.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following layers of the OSI model is between the Data Link and Transport layers?
- A. Application
- B. Session
- C. Network
- D. Physical
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is moving to a new office. There will be several network runs through the ceiling area of the office. Which of the following is the BEST to utilize in these areas?
- A. Single-mode fiber-optic cabling
- B. Cat 5e-rated cabling
- C. Cat 6-rated cabling
- D. Plenum-rated cabling
NEW QUESTION 7
An office user cannot access local network drives but has full access to the Internet. A technician
troubleshoots the issue and observes the following output of the ipconfig command:
Which of the following would MOST likely allow the network drives to be accessed?
- A. Update the WLAN adapter driver
- B. Disable the WLAN adapter
- C. Check the wireless DHCP configuration
- D. Disable the LAN adapter
NEW QUESTION 8
A network engineer is designing a new network for a remote site. The remote site consists of ten desktop computers, ten VoIP phones, and two network printers. In addition, two of the desktop computers at the remote site will be used by managers who should be on a separate network from the other eight computers. Which of the following represents the BEST configuration for the remote site?
- A. One router connected to one 24-port switch configured with three VLANS: one for the manager’s computers and printer, one for the other computers and printer, and one for the VoIP phones
- B. Two routers with each router connected to a 12-port switch, with a firewall connected to the switch connected to the manager’s desktop computers, VoIP phones, and printer
- C. One router connected to one 12-port switch configured for the manager’s computers, phones, and printer, and one 12-port switch configured for the other computers, VoIP phones, and printer
- D. One router connected to one 24-port switch configured with two VLANS: one for the manager’s computers, VoIP phones, and printer, and one for the other computers, VoIP phones, and printer
NEW QUESTION 9
A technician notices clients are receiving a 169.254.x.x IP address following the upgrade of a server. Which of the following ports should the technician check on the local server firewall?
- A. ports 20 and 21
- B. ports 67 and 68
- C. ports 80 and 443
- D. port 123 and 8080
NEW QUESTION 10
An analyst is developing a proof of concept of a wireless-based attack as part of a penetration test against an organization’s network. As part of the attack, the analyst launches a fake access point matching the SSID of the organization’s guest access network. When a user connects to the fake access point, the analyst allows the traffic to flow through the access point to the legitimate site while the data traversing the network is logged for latest analysis and exploitation. Which of the following attacks has the analyst successfully performed in this scenario?
- A. Bluesnarfing
- B. Session hijacking
- C. MAC spoofing
- D. VLAN hopping
- E. Man-in-the-middle
NEW QUESTION 11
At which of the following layers of the OSI model do packets exist?
- A. Network
- B. Session
- C. Data link
- D. Transport
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following protocols do MOST MITM attacks utilize?
- A. ARP
- B. SIP
- C. FTP
- D. SCP
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following protocols is used to allow multiple hosts to share a common IP address?
- A. HTTPS
- B. ARP
- C. CARP
- D. NAT
NEW QUESTION 14
Kim, a technician, needs to locate a cable in an unorganized wiring closet. Which of the following tools will help her locate the cable?
- A. Protocol analyzer
- B. Cable tester
- C. Toner probe
- D. Punch down tool
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization recently installed a firewall on the network. Employees must be able to send and receive email from a POP3 server. In which of the following ways should the firewall be configured? (Select TWO).
- A. Allow TCP port 23
- B. Allow TCP port 25
- C. Allow TCP port 110
- D. Allow UDP port 25
- E. Allow UDP port 110
NEW QUESTION 16
A technician is investigating the cause of a network outage. Which of the following documents should be checked to rule out configuration issues?
- A. Change management records
- B. Inventory management
- C. Network log files
- D. Logical diagrams
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following protocols are used to connect devices in a secure manner? (Select TWO).
- A. TELNET
- B. SSH
- C. RDP
- D. HTTP
- E. DNS
- F. FTP
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following DNS records would allow for a website to have more than one FQDN?
- A. TXT
- B. PTR
- C. MX
- D. CNAME
NEW QUESTION 19
A new monitoring device is installed in the network that uses ping to determine whether critical network Internet routers are up. After three missing pings, the alarm reports the device is down. The device is now constantly reporting alarms, yet there are no reported Internet problems from users. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
- A. A missing route on the alarm device.
- B. Incorrect VLAN assignment on the router.
- C. A missing route on the network routers.
- D. Incorrect speed/duplex setting on the alarm device.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following devices is used to distribute network traffic equally over multiple links?
- A. Content filter
- B. DNS server
- C. Load balancer
- D. Proxy server
100% Valid and Newest Version N10-007 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/N10-007-dumps.html (New 532 Q&As)