MB2-715 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/MB2-715-exam/
Exam Number/Code: MB2-715
Exam name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Microsoft Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Also have MB2-715 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a systems architect helping a company deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online.
The company currently uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, which is hosted on-premises. The company needs to migrate the data within that system to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which import method should you use to accomplish this goal? (Select two)
- A. Migrate the data by using the Data Loader service.
- B. Upload CRM SQL backup file using the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
- C. Restore the CRM 2016 On-premises database in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration center.
- D. Export the data to multiple CSV files.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are the system administrator for a medical company. You need to configure Microsoft SharePoint Online to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Once integrated, which two outcomes can be achieved? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Users can sign in once and do not have to sign in to both Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft SharePoint
- B. Users can create folders in Microsoft SharePoint from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 command bar.
- C. Users can perform Microsoft SharePoint actions from the Microsoft Dynamics 365command bar.
- D. Users can create new site collections in Microsoft SharePoint from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 command bar.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are the technology director for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You are researching the licensing options and are currently considering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition.
Which two statements accurately describe using this edition? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that have over 1,000 employees.
- B. Business Edition is optimized for enterprises that use local Microsoft Dynamics AXenvironments.
- C. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that want to host all services in the cloud.
- D. Business Edition is optimized for organizations with 250 employees or less.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a systems support specialist for your company.
A sales manager is currently using a Windows 10 laptop. The sales manager finds that Microsoft Dynamics 365 does not work as expected when using Firefox.
What are two ways the sales manager can retain full functionality? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Instruct the user to use Microsoft Edge.
- B. Upgrade Firefox to the latest public release.
- C. Instruct the user to use Internet Explorer 10.
- D. Download and install Safari on the laptop.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
You need to ensure that administrative notifications for your production instance are also sent to your external partner.
What should you do?
- A. Add the external partner to the deployment administrators group.
- B. Create an Office 365 group and forward notifications to the group.
- C. Create a security group and forward notifications to the group.
- D. Add the external partner as an additional recipient on the production instance.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and decide to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your organization's Yammer instance.
Which three items are needed to integrate Yammer to Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Yammer enterprise licenses
- B. system administrator security role or equivalent permissions
- C. service administrator role
- D. verified system administrator privileges for your organization s Yammer account
- E. user management administrator role
Explanation: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn850385.aspx Prerequisites
✑ Before your organization can use Yammer in Dynamics 365, your organization
needs to buy Yammer enterprise licenses.
✑ Make sure you have the System Administrator security role or equivalent permissions in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
✑ You’ll also need to have verified system administrator privileges for your organization’s Yammer account, plus both the Write Organization and Configure Yammer privileges. If you’re not an administrator, by default these privileges aren’t available, and must be added.
✑ Install the most recent product updates for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your mobile users are often in areas where they do not have Internet access, but they still need to be able to access and edit records through the Dynamics 365 app for mobile phones.
What should you do?
- A. Instruct users to view the needed records prior to entering an area with no Internet access so they can view them through the recent records cache.
- B. Allow users to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct users on how to configure the offline filters.
- C. Enable the enhanced offline experience in Settings > Mobile Offline in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and adjust the Organization data download filter on each of the needed entities.
- D. In the entity settings under Outlook & Mobile, configure the Organization data download filter for each of the needed entities.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a system administrator for an organization that relies solely on an ISV solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your instances are scheduled to be updated.
What are two approaches for this update? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Test the update in your sandbox environments prior to updating production.
- B. Contact your ISV provider, and follow their recommendation for this update.
- C. Update productio
- D. With an ISV solution, there is no need to go through a test process.
- E. Import the updated version of the ISV solution prior to the update of your instance.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are a system administrator.
Microsoft schedules an update for your instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which two scenarios will occur? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. If you have not approved the update before the scheduled date, the instance will become inactive until approved or rescheduled.
- B. If you have approved the update, the instance will update on the scheduled date.
- C. The instance will update on the scheduled date, regardless of approval.
- D. If you have not approved the update, the instance will not update on the scheduled date.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a system administrator.
You are working with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update process to include new features from a major release in your organization.
How often do new features become available through customer-driven updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance?
- A. monthly
- B. quarterly
- C. twice per year
- D. annually
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to add new functionality to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which three apps, available from AppSource, allow you to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification
- B. Customer Self-Service Portal
- C. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Organization Insights
- D. Project Service Automation
- E. Microsoft Office 365 Groups
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to deploy a new instance, which will be used to conduct training for users for an indefinite period. You need to be able to deploy full copies of the production environment into this new What should you do?
- A. Create a production instance in a new tenant
- B. Create a trial in a new tenant
- C. Create a production instance in the same tenant.
- D. Create a sandbox instance in the same tenant.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are the system administrator for an organization that has a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment hosted in country/region 1.
Your organization just acquired a new company in country/region 2.
You need to ensure that the instance created for the users of the acquired company does not share storage space with all of your current instances.
What should you create to accomplish this goal?
- A. a new production instance in country/region 1 on your existing tenant
- B. a new production instance in a new tenant in country/region 2
- C. a new sandbox instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
- D. a new production instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
NEW QUESTION 14
You are an administrator for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
When accessing Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the browser on a phone, a user does not see the same fields as when accessing it on a desktop browser.
What should you do?
- A. In the Main form, ensure the needed sections are enabled for phones.
- B. In the Main form, ensure the needed fields are enabled for phones.
- C. In the security roles, ensure the user has privileges for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for mobile.
- D. In the Mobile Express form, ensure the needed fields have been added to the form.
NEW QUESTION 15
You work for a large organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The organization wants to allow users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, but users do not have local administrator rights on their computers.
How should Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook be installed for the users who need it?
- A. by using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- B. by configuring a Group Policy on Active Directory
- C. by using the command line on each computer
- D. by using the download link in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web application
NEW QUESTION 16
You are the system administrator at your organization.
You need to quickly synchronize all customizations from your synchronizing the data.
What should you perform to accomplish this goal?
- A. a clone
- B. a switch
- C. a full copy
- D. a minimal copy
NEW QUESTION 17
You were recently hired as a consultant for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your job requires you to administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, which includes managing user accounts, creating quotes and orders, creating workflows, and performing data imports.
Which action is required for your user account?
- A. Mark the account as administrative.
- B. Mark the account as non-interactive.
- C. Assign the System Administrator role.
- D. Assign the System Customizer role.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are the network administrator for your company.
Management wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the sales division. The company has more than 2 million records, currently stored on-premises, that need to be migrated to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The technology director wants you to utilize the Data Loader service for the migration process for the fastest possible migration.
What is a prerequisite for running the Data Loader service in this instance?
- A. The data must be cleansed before using the Import Data Wizard to migrate it to the cloud.
- B. Third-party tools must be installed in order to migrate the data with the Data Loader service.
- C. The data set must reside in Azure on the same data center that hosts the company's Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
- D. The data must first be converted to CSV files before uploading it with the Import Data Wizard.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-715 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-715-exam-dumps.html (New 90 Q&As)