MB2-715 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/MB2-715-exam/
Exam Number/Code: MB2-715
Exam name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Microsoft Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Microsoft MB2-715 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Microsoft MB2-715 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Microsoft MB2-715 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a technical support specialist for a company that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
You are responsible for preparing images for multiple devices.
Which two instances require the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook to track emails? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a Windows 10 laptop for users requiring offline functionality for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- B. Microsoft Outlook running on a laptop that has a Mac operating system
- C. a tablet running Windows 10 for users that utilize Microsoft Outlook 2016 and Microsoft Outlook folders
- D. a Windows 8.1 laptop for users that utilize Microsoft Outlook Web Access
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers have access to your development instance. What should you do? (Choose two)
- A. Switch the instance to managed.
- B. Place the instance in Administration mode.
- C. Use Security Groups to control access to the preview instance.
- D. Set the instance to Preview mode.
NEW QUESTION 3
As a system administrator, you want to integrate the Office Graph from Microsoft Office 365 into Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two steps should you take to perform this integration? Each corfeftfl answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Set up Microsoft OneNote integration.
- B. Enable Microsoft OneDrive for Business integration.
- C. Enable Microsoft Office Graph integration.
- D. Set up server-based Microsoft SharePoint integration.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your organization has decided to take advantage of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook App.
What should you do to ensure the app is automatically added to the Outlook account of all eligible users?
- A. Use Group Policy in Active Directory and automatically install the app for the eligible users.
- B. In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Settings > Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, add the app to all eligible users.
- C. In Microsoft Dynamics 365f go to App Source, search for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and install it from App Source.
- D. Assign all eligible users proper privileges to use the app in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and instruct them where to download and install the app.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are an administrator for an organization using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook.
Your users are synchronizing records but want to make a few adjustments on which fields are included in the synchronization.
Who can make this change?
- A. users with system administrator privileges
- B. users with privileges to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- C. users with privileges to sync to Outlook
- D. users with privileges to go offline
NEW QUESTION 6
You are training new hires on how to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for use on tablets and mobile devices that use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 mobile app.
You need to describe the numerous requirements regarding which entities can be edited while using the app. What should you say about the task entity?
- A. The task entity can be set separately to Enable for mobile and read-only in the app.
- B. The task entity appears according to the settings on the activity entity.
- C. The task entity is always visible but can be made read-only for the app.
- D. The task entity can be made visible, and if it is made visible, it can always be edited in the app.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the administrator of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
Staff want to take advantage of Microsoft Exchange inbox folders in Microsoft Outlook to sort and track the email messages they have with customers.
Which action must you take to fulfill their request?
- A. Use smart matching.
- B. Use folder-level tracking.
- C. Use tracking tokens.
- D. Use correlation to track email conversations.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two operating systems are supported for accessing Microsoft Dynamics when using Google Chrome? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Windows 8.1
- B. Mac OS X 10.10
- C. Android 9
- D. Android 10
NEW QUESTION 9
You are an administrator for multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances.
The users who access multiple instances want the ability to take some of their data offline in order to work while traveling.
What should you do to implement this request?
- A. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use; only enable synchronization and offline data on the one instance where it is needed.
- B. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization for the one instance they use the most and offline capabilities for all others.
- C. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use and enable synchronization for all of them; add offline capabilities for the one instance where it is needed.
- D. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization and offline capabilities on all of the instances they use.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are in the initial planning phase of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. The customer wants to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
The customer is about to make a decision on whether Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 should be on-premises, online, or a hybrid.
You need to advise the customer on how their decision affects their ability to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook,
What should you tell them?
- A. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook is online only, so both Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 must be online.
- B. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Exchange to be online, but Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be on-premises.
- C. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Dynamics 365 to be online, but Microsoft Exchange can be on-premises.
- D. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook supports both online-to-online, on- premises to on-premises, and hybrid environments.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook. Your users have varying requirements for which data they need to take offline.
You need to ensure that your users have access to the correct data offline. What should you do?
- A. Instruct users on how to configure the offline filter.
- B. Instruct users on how to configure the synchronization filters.
- C. Create one set of offline filters and distribute those.
- D. Instruct users on how to configure the synchronized fields.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are the technology director for a large corporation that wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The corporation hosts all of its internal resources in Microsoft Azure, including its current CRM system. The company has more than 4 million records of data, which have been accumulating for 5 years.
You need to import this data as quickly as possible. Which action below will achieve this goal?
- A. Use the Data Loader service for the import process.
- B. Use the Import Data Wizard in the Office 365 Admin portal.
- C. Use a workflow to automate data import.
- D. Use the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a technical support specialist for your company and are responsible for supporting employee mobile devices.
The sales department recently began using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Some of the sales staff want to know if they need to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express to access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 server.
Which type of mobile device configuration requires the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express?
- A. an iOS device with less than a 9-inch screen
- B. an Android phone that does not have a supported browser
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses only a supported browser
- D. a Windows 8.1 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app
NEW QUESTION 14
You have a sandbox instance being used for development purposes at your organization. The URL for this instance https://contosoSBXDEV.crm.dynamics.com.
The instance will now be used to test third-party ISV Solutions. You need to ensure that the instance URL will be https://contosoISVtesting.crm.dynamics.com.
How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Edit the URL on the tenant properties.
- B. Create a new instance with the new URL.
- C. Edit the URL on the instance properties.
- D. Enable domain name on the tenant properties.
NEW QUESTION 15
You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft SharePoint online configured for document management. Six months after going live, you decide that you need document storage on a new entity. You need to enable document management on the new entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Configure document management on the entity.
- B. Configure OneNote integration on the entity.
- C. Enable document management settings for the entity.
- D. Configure Notes (includes attachments) on the entity.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are a system administrator.
Your organization relies on significant customization that may break in an upcoming update. Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 is currently up to date.
You want to delay any updates for now. What are your options?
- A. Update the instance now without full testing, and address bugs as they arise.
- B. Skip all updates until the customizations have been updated to the latest version.
- C. Skip up to one update, and have the customizations updated for the following version.
- D. Skip up to two updates, and have the customizations updated for the following version.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are the network administrator for a company that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are reviewing all of the licensed users for your organization to ensure all are up to date.
What will occur if you remove a Microsoft Dynamics 365 license from a user?
- A. The user can access sandbox instances but not production instances.
- B. The user can access all instances but only view data in read-only mode.
- C. The user's account is deleted and cannot access any instances.
- D. The user's account is disabled and cannot access any instances.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are the technology director for a company that is planning a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. The com currently uses Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
You are researching which edition is best to purchase for the company. In which instance is the Enterprise edition required?
- A. The sales staff use desktop computers, as well as mobile devices.
- B. The sales staff need online / on-premises dual use rights.
- C. The sales staff use only a company-issued laptop to access Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- D. The company wants all of its applications to be cloud-based.
P.S. Easily pass MB2-715 Exam with 90 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy MB2-715 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/MB2-715/ (90 New Questions)