70-336 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/70-336-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 70-336
Exam name: Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Microsoft Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Question No. 18
You need to identify on which server you can install the Microsoft Office Web Apps server component.
Which server should you identify?
Question No. 19
You need to recommend changes to the existing SQL Server environment to support Lync Server 2013 during the coexistence period.
What should you recommend?
A. Upgrade to SQL Server 2008 R2 on the existing servers that have SQL Server deployed.
B. Upgrade to SQL Server 2012 on the existing servers that have SQL Server deployed.
C. Create a new SQL Server instance on the existing servers that have SQL Server deployed.
D. Implement a new server that has SQL Server 2012 deployed.
Topic 3, Litware, Inc Case A
Litware, Inc., is an international manufacturing company that has 4,000 employees. The company has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department.
Litware has a partner company named Fabrikam, Inc. Fabrikam has an office in Paris. Fabrikam uses a XMPP-based instant messaging (IM) solution.
Litware has seven offices located throughout North America and Europe.
Litware has two data centers. The data centers are located in New York and London. All communications for the North American offices are routed through the New York data center.
All communications for the European offices are routed through the London data center. The number of users in each office is shown in the following table.
Active Directory Environment
Litware has an Active Directory forest named litwareinc.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2.
Each office contains five domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site. Lync
Litware has a Lync Server 2010 infrastructure that contains two servers in the New York office. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The SIP domain is litwareinc.com.
Litware has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization.
Users in the London office report poor video quality during conferences.
Litware wants to minimize the costs associated with purchasing hardware and software.
Litware plans to migrate the Lync Server 2010 infrastructure to Lync Server 2013. The migration will have a coexistence period of six months.
Litware plans to implement the following components as part of the planned migration:
-Persistent Group Chat
-The unified contact store
-Enterprise Voice for all users
-A central site in each data center
-A branch site in each branch office
-A Front End pool in each central site
-Microsoft Lync Phone Edition devices
Litware plans to create a federation relationship with Fabrikam.
Litware identifies the following technical requirements for the planned migration:
-Users must be able to use all Lync Server features if a single server fails.
-Users must be able to connect to the Lync Server infrastructure if a single central site fails.
-Members of a group named Temp_Contractors must be prevented from using Microsoft Lync 2013 when they connect remotely.
-Only users in the human resources department must be able to access and discover a persistent chat room named HRConfidential.
Litware plans to deploy remote access. Some users work remotely from their customers' offices, which have firewall restrictions. All of the remote users must be able to connect to the Lync Server infrastructure by using TCP port 443.
Question No. 20
You need to move all users to the new Lync Server 2013 infrastructure.
What command should you run? (To answer, configure the appropriate command in the answer area.)
Question No. 21
Your company has two main offices. The main offices are located in Tokyo and Athens.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
You plan to deploy a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that has federation enabled.
You need to recommend a Lync Server 2013 topology for the planned deployment. The solution must ensure that each office uses its local Internet connection for federated communications with the company's external partners.
What is the minimum number of Edge Servers, Federation routes, SIP domains, and Sites that you should you recommend?
To answer, select the appropriate number of Edge Servers, Federation routes, SIP domains, and Sites in the answer area.
Question No. 22
You have a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure.
You need to configure Lync Server 2013 to meet the following conferencing requirements:
-Ensure that a legal disclaimer is added to all meeting invitations.
-Ensure that only Microsoft Lync 2013 clients can be used to join conferences.
-Ensure that meeting organizers manually admit remote meeting attendees who are users in your company.
Which cmdlets should you run?
To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlet to the correct requirement in the answer area. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Box 1: Set-CsMeetingConfiguration
Box 2: Set-CsClientVersionPolicy
Box 3: Set-CsExternalAccessPolicy Note:
* Set-CsMeetingConfiguration enables you to modify the meeting configuration settings currently in use in your organization. Meeting configuration settings help dictate the type of meetings (also called conferences) that users can create, and also control how (or even if) anonymous users and dial-in conferencing users can join these meetings. Note that these settings only affect scheduled meetings; they do not affect ad-hoc meetings created by clicking the Meet Now option in Microsoft Lync.
* Set-CsClienetVersionPolicy Modifies an existing client version policy. Client version policies enable you to specify which clients (such as Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2) will be allowed to log on to your Lync Server system.
* Set-CsExternalAccessPolicy Enables you to modify the properties of an existing external access policy. External access policies determine whether or not your users can: 1) communicate with users who have Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) accounts with a federated organization; 2) communicate with users who have SIP accounts with a public instant messaging (IM) provider such as MSN; and, 3) access Lync Server over the Internet, without having to log on to your internal network.
* Incorrect: Set-CsConferencingPolicy Modifies an existing conferencing policy. Conferencing policies determine the features and capabilities that can be used in a conference; this includes everything from whether or not the conference can include IP audio and video to the maximum number of people who can attend a meeting. *Incorrect: Set-CsConferencingConfiguration Modifies an existing collection of conferencing configuration settings. Conference settings determine such things as the maximum allowed size for meeting content and handouts; the content grace period (that is, the amount of time content will be stored before being deleted); and the URLs for the internal and external downloads of the supported client.
Question No. 23
You plan to deploy a Lync Server 2013 Edge Server infrastructure. The Edge Server deployment will be configured as shown in the following table.
You need to configure the DNS records for Server1 to support the following features:
-Automatic client sign-in
-Discovery of federated partners
Which DNS records should you configure?
To answer, configure the correct service, protocol, and host for each SRV record in the answer area.
* the Edge generally only listens on port 5061 if you have Federation enabled
* Port, protocol and firewall requirements for federation with Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Lync Server 2010 and Office Communications Server are similar to those for the deployed Edge Server. Clients initiate communication with the Access Edge service over TLS/SIP/TCP 443. Federated partners however, will initiate communications to the Access Edge service over MTLS/SIP/TCP 5061.
Reference: Port Summary - Lync Server and Office Communications Server Federation
Question No. 24
You need to identify the dial-in conferencing configurations required to meet the technical requirements for the sales department.
Which two configurations should you identify? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Create a user-level conferencing policy. Assign the conferencing policy to the sales department users.
B. Create a user-level dial plan. Assign the dial plan to the sales department users.
C. Create a new dial-in access number. Assign the dial-in access number to a dial-in conferencing region.
D. Create a user-level voice policy. Assign the voice policy to the sales department users.
E. Create a new meeting configuration. Assign the meeting to a site.
* The sales department must have a dedicated dial-in conferencing number. All other users in both the United States and Europe must use a pool of regional dial-in conferencing numbers.
Question No. 25
You need to ensure that the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure meets the security requirement for conferences.
Which setting should you modify in Meeting Configuration? (To answer, select the appropriate setting in the answer area.)
Question No. 26
You need to recommend which task must be performed to meet the backup requirements.
Which cmdlet should you recommend using?
Question No. 27
You need to recommend a backup solution to meet the technical requirements. Which tool should you include in the recommendation?
Question No. 28
You need to ensure that the client computers that have Office Communicator 2007 R2 installed can use IM and presence and can join web conferences hosted on Lync Server 2013. The solution must minimize administrative effort.
What should you do?
A. Implement Communicator Web Access Server.
B. Modify the client version policy to allow all versions of Office Communicator 2007 R2 to connect,
C. Upgrade the computers to Lync 2010.
D. Apply the latest hotfixes to Office Communicator 2007 R2
Question No. 29
Your company has offices in New York and Santiago. Each office has a server that has Lync Server 2013 Standard Edition deployed.
Each office has a dedicated help desk. Each help desk maintains a web site that provides users with localized help and training resources.
You need to ensure that when the users sign in to Microsoft Lync 2013, a link to the help desk in their respective office appears on the Help menu.
What should you use?
A. Location policies
B. Client policies
C. Client policy entries
D. Client version policies
Question No. 30
You plan to deploy a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that will contain the components shown in the following table.
The fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the Enterprise Edition pool will be Lyncpool01.contoso.com. Lync web services will be accessed at a URL of https://lyncweb01.contoso.com.
You plan to use DNS load balancing for the Enterprise Edition pool.
You need to identify which host (A) records must be created on the internal DNS servers to support the planned Lync Server 2013 deployment.
Which A record entries should you identify?
To answer, select the appropriate records in the answer area.
Question No. 31
You deploy a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that contains four servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
You need to deploy a Persistent Chat pool. The solution must use the least amount of servers.
On which server should you install the Persistent Chat Server role?
E. A new server
Question No. 32
Your company has several offices. The offices are located in one office building. The building is located in Seattle. The company has employees from Europe and North America.
The company has a phone at a security desk.
You implement Lync Server 2013 Enterprise Voice.
You need to implement call routing for emergency calls.
The solution must meet the following requirements:
-If a user dials 112, the call must be routed to a phone extension of 0911.
-If a user dials 0911, the call must be routed to the phone at the security desk.
-The phone at the security desk must be used to forward calls to the emergency number in the Seattle offices only.
What should you use?
To answer, drag the appropriate technology to the correct requirement in the answer area. Each technology may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Box 1: A voice policy Box 2: a normalization rule
Box 3: a normalization rule
* Normalization rules define how phone numbers expressed in various formats are to be routed for the named location. The same number string may be interpreted and translated differently, depending on the locale from which it is dialed. Normalization rules are necessary for call routing because users can, and do, use various formats when entering phone numbers in their Contacts lists.
Normalizing user-supplied phone numbers provides a consistent format that facilitates the following tasks:
* You can enable or disable the following call features for each voice policy:
/ Call forwarding enables users to forward calls to other phones and client devices. Enabled by default. Etc.
Question No. 33
You have a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure. You have a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that uses Hyper-V.
You use VDI templates based on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
All thin clients run Windows 7 SP1. Each thin client has a Lync-certified headset.
You need to prepare all of the thin clients and all of the VDI templates so that users can place calls by using the headset.
Which components should you install on the thin clients and the VDI templates?
To answer, drag the appropriate components to the correct location in the answer area. Each component may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Box 1: Windows 8 RDS client
Box 2: Windows 7 synthetic driver
Box 3: Microsoft Lync 2013 VDI plug-in
* If the local computer is running Windows 7 with SP1, install the latest Windows 8 version of the
Remote Desktop Services client
* Microsoft Lync VDI 2013 plug-in enables you to experience local like audio and video in peer-to-peer calls and conference calls when using Microsoft Lync 2013 in a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Environment.
* On Hyper-V network adapter differences:
Windows Server 2008 and the R2 release already include support for the Network Adapter. The synthetic driver that supports the more modern and virtualization-friendly Network Adapter is orders of magnitude more efficient than the legacy network adapter option.
* The Lync 2013 client now supports audio and video in a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment. A user can connect an audio or video device (for example, a headset or a camera) to the local computer (for example, a thin client or repurposed computer). The user can connect to the virtual machine, sign in to the Lync 2013 client that is running on the virtual machine, and participate in real-time audio and video communication as though the client is running locally.
Reference: Lync VDI Plug-in Prerequisites
Question No. 34
You deploy a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that contains an Edge Server named Serverl. Serverl is configured as shown in the following table.
You plan to configure federation with your company's external partners.
You need to identify which ports must be allowed on the firewall to provide the instant messaging (IM), presence, and web conferencing features.
Which ports should you identify?
To answer, drag the appropriate ports to the correct location in the answer area. Each port may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Box 1: 443
Box 2: 3478
Box 3: 443
* The UDP 3478 and TCP 443 ports are used by clients to request service from the A/V Edge service.
* 3478 outbound is used to determine the version of Edge Server that Lync Server is communicating with and also for media traffic from Edge Server to Edge Server. Required for federation with Lync Server, Windows Live Messenger, and Office Communications Server, and also if multiple Edge pools are deployed within a company.
* The A/V Edge requirements for ports and protocol have changed in Microsoft Lync Server. Depending upon your requirements for federation with partner infrastructures and the configuration of your Edge Servers, the following ports should be considered: