2V0-622D Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/2V0-622D-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622D
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 2V0-622D (VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam) test on your first attempt.
Free 2V0-622D Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator attempts to manually reclaim space on thin-provisioned VMFS6 volumes but finds that no additional space is being recovered.
Which could be causing this?
- A. vSphere 6.5 does not support manual UNMAP.
- B. The manual UNMAP operation has been moved to the vSphere web client.
- C. The VASA version is use is incompatible.
- D. UNMAP is automated for VMFS6.
Explanation: The additional space is not recovered because UNMAP is automated for VMFS 6. To get additional space recovered using the manual reclaim process, you need to remove UMAP from being automated for VMFS 6.
NEW QUESTION 2
The vSphere HA agent has been in the "Agent Unreachable" state on a single slave ESXi host for over a minute. The master and slave ESXi hosts are connected to the vCenter Server Appliance.
Which should be the first step for validation the network configuration?
- A. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the master ESXi host over the vSphere HA network.
- B. Log into the master ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the vSphere HA network.
- C. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the Fault Tolerance network.
- D. Log into the vCenter Server Appliance via console or SSH and attempt to ping the affected slave ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which component must be deployed before using encrypted virtual machines in a vSphere 6.5 environment?
- A. vCenter Server must use CA signed certificates
- B. a host with supported Trusted Platform Module
- C. supported password vault
- D. External Key Management Server
NEW QUESTION 4
ESXi hosts with 10Gbps network cards are attached to a distributed switch. The administrator has upgraded to NIOC3 and wants to allow vMotion traffic to use as much bandwidth as possible but must ensure that other services always have sufficient bandwidth.
How can this be done?
- A. Configure shares on the distributed switch for the vMotion traffic type.
- B. Configure limits on the distributed switch on the on vMotion traffic type.
- C. Associate vMotion traffic with a network resource pool and use CoS tagging.
- D. Set shares on user-defined network resource pool and associate it with vMotion traffic.
Explanation: From the Shares drop-down men, edit the share of the traffic in the overall flow through a physical adapter. Network I/O Control applies the configured shares when a physical adapter is saturated.
NEW QUESTION 5
A vSphere content library administrator is attempting to unpublish the content library, but the option is grayed out as shown in the Exhibit.
Which statement identifies the reason for not being able to unpublish?
- A. Underlying storage for this content library is not accessible.
- B. A synchronization operation is in progress with this content library.
- C. This content library is optimized for syncing over HTTP.
- D. There are active subscriptions on this content library.
NEW QUESTION 6
A vSphere Administator must ensure that a user is able to view and manage the system configuration in vSphere Web Client.
In the vCenter Single Sign-On domain, which group should the user be a part of?
- A. SystemConfiguratio
- B. Administrators
- C. Administrators
- D. ComponentManage
- E. Administrators
- F. SystemConfiguratio
- G. BashShellAdministrators
NEW QUESTION 7
What two services run on all nodes in a vCenter Server HA cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. vmware-vmon
- B. vmware-vpostgres
- C. vmare-rbd-watchdog
- D. vmware-vcha
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements correctly describe VM-Host affinity rules? (Choose two.)
- A. After creating a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is not checked.
- B. After creating a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is predetermined.
- C. When there is more than one VM-Host affinity rule in a vSphere DRS cluster, the rules are applied equally.
- D. When there is more than one VM-Host affinity rule in a vSphere DRS cluster, the rules will be ranked.
Explanation: If you create more than one VM-Host affinity rule, the rules are not ranked, but are applied equally. Be aware that this has implications for how the rules interact. For example, a virtual machine that belongs to two DRS groups, each of which belongs to a different required rule, can run only on hosts that belong to both of the host DRS groups represented in the rules.
When you create a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is not checked. So it is possible for you to create a rule that contacts with the other rules you are using. When two VM-Host affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled. DRS only tries to satisfy enabled rules and disabled rules are ignored.
NEW QUESTION 9
What external load balancers are supported in vsphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. NSX Edge
- B. Netscaler
- C. F5 Big-IP
- D. Microsoft NLB
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the correct way to replace the certificate on an existing vCenter Server that is part of a vCenter HA configuration?
- A. Put the vCenter HA in Maintenance mode, replace the certificate, exit Maintenance mode.
- B. Shut down Passive and Witness nodes and replace the certificate on the Active node.
- C. Remove the Passive and Witness nodes, replace the certificate, reconfigure the cluster.
- D. Replace the certificate while all nodes are participating in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator is reviewing a virtual machine’s storage performance on an ESXi 6.5 host and noticed that it is affecting shared data storage activity on another host.
Which should be enabled in order to mitigate the issue?
- A. Network I/O Control
- B. Storage I/O Control
- C. Storage DRS
- D. vSphere HA
NEW QUESTION 12
How can failback of a recovered virtual machine in vSphere Replication be performed?
- A. No action required, because failback is automatically performed to the source site.
- B. Configure a new replication in the reverse machine at the target site.
- C. Power off and unregister the virtual machine on the target site.
- D. Disable or Stop the virtual machine replication on the source site.
Explanation: Failback of Virtual Machines in vSphere Replication
Failback of virtual machines is a manual task in a vSphere Replication.
After performing a successful recovery from the primary site to the secondary site, you can perform failback. You manually configure a new replication in the reverse direction, that is, from the secondary site to the primary site. The disks of the primary site are used as replication seeds, so that vSphere Replication only synchronizes the changes made to the .vmdk files. Before you configure the reverse replication, you must manually unregister the virtual machine from the inventory on the primary site.
NEW QUESTION 13
A vSphere administrator observes a CPU spike on one of the web servers (view the Exhibit).
Which two statements can describe the cause of this activity? (Choose two.)
- A. The network packet size is too large.
- B. Disk latency is present on the datastore.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed.
- D. The network packet size is too small.
Explanation: Network packet size is too small, which increases the demand for the CPU resources needed for processing each
Found this re disk latency:https://communities.vmware.com/thread/557063
The below also discusses Disk Performance issues and mentioned CPU usage:https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.monitoring.doc/GUID-E813116
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements describe why a vSphere DRS cluster would report load imbalance? (Choose two.)
- A. DRS is configured for Partially Automated.
- B. The configured migration threshold is too low.
- C. The configured migration threshold is too high.
- D. Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC) is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is correct when migrating from a Windows vCenter Server to the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5?
- A. Migration deployments do not migrate local OS users from the source vCenter Server.
- B. Migration deployments support DHCP on the source vCenter Server.
- C. Migration deployments allow the source vCenter Server to remain powered on afterwards.
- D. Migration deployments support custom ports for all services on the source vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two valid reasons for a DRS recommendation in a vSphere DRS cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. satisfy an affinity rule
- B. satisfy VM startup/shutdown order
- C. satisfy vSphere HA admission control
- D. ESXi host entering maintenance mode
NEW QUESTION 17
What VM Monitoring setting would ensure that the failure interval for a virtual machine is defined as 120 seconds?
- A. High
- B. Medium
- C. Low
- D. Normal
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator would like to configure vSphere HA to use two isolation addresses. How would this affect the behavior of HA?
- A. If both isolation addresses are not reachable, the host will be restarted by the HA agent.
- B. If both isolation addresses are not reachable, the host will use the vCenter Server IP address as a final isolation address before being marked isolated.
- C. If only one of the isolation addresses is reachable, the host will not be marked isolated by HA.
- D. If only one of the isolation addresses is reachable, the host will be considered in an isolated by HA.
Explanation: if you use two isolation addresses, and if only one of the isolation addresses is reachable, the host will not be marked isolated by HA.
NEW QUESTION 19
If vCenter Server 5.5 installation has one or more services deployed remotely, which three services are relocated to vCenter Server 6.5 on upgrade? (Choose three.)
- A. vCenter Inventory Services
- B. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- C. vSphere Web Client
- D. vSphere ESXi Dump Collector
- E. vSphere Syslog Collector
NEW QUESTION 20
What three options can improve network performance for a virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. MLD
- B. TSO
- C. NetFlow
- D. LRO
- E. SR-IOV
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.networking.doc/GUID-78A92BE1-890 https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2055140
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-622D Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622D-exam-dumps.html (New 269 Q&As)