2V0-622D Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/2V0-622D-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622D
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 2V0-622D free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which additional vCenter Server feature must be configured for DRS to balance workloads?
- A. vSphere HA
- B. Resource Pools
- C. vMotion
- D. Proactive HA
NEW QUESTION 2
To prevent possible failures or issues during a vSphere upgrade, which component should be upgraded first?
- A. virtual machines
- B. datastores
- C. ESXi Hosts
- D. vCenter Server
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is trying to vMotion a VM from his datacenter to a recovery site.
Which is the maximum allowed RTT (Round-Trip Time) latency between source and destination host?
- A. 100 milliseconds
- B. 150 milliseconds
- C. 15 milliseconds
- D. 10 milliseconds
Explanation: Round-Trip Time for Long-Distance vMotion Migration
If you have the proper license applied to your environment, you can perform reliable migrations between hosts that are separated by high network round-trip latency times. The maximum supported network round-trip time for vMotion migrations is 150 milliseconds. This round-trip time (RTT) lets you migrate virtual machines to another geographical location at a longer distance.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three object types can be stored in the Content Library? (Choose three.)
- A. vDS backups
- B. VM templates
- C. vAPP templates
- D. ISO files
NEW QUESTION 5
A company has requested that a plan for Auto Deploy be built using VMware-recommended best practices for networking.
Which two considerations adhere to VMware-recommended networking best practices for Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Using IPv4 as Auto Deploy will be able to boot hosts with a legacy BIOS.
- B. Using DHCP reservations for address allocations because providing fixed IP addresses through host customization is not supported.
- C. Using VLANs on the management network as it offers increased performance while hosts are booting.
- D. Using IPv6 as Auto Deploy will be able to boot hosts with a legacy BIOS and UEFI.
- E. Using DHCP reservations for address allocations because providing fixed IP addresses through host customization is not recommended.
Explanation: PXE booting with legacy BIOS firmware is possible only over IPv4. PXE booting with UEFI firmware is possible with either IPv4 or IPv6.
Use DHCP reservations for address allocation. Fixed IP addresses are supported by the host customization mechanism, but providing input for each host is not recommended
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is the minimum number of hosts required for a VMware vSAN cluster to be able to apply a vSAN RAID5 storage policy?
- A. six hosts
- B. three hosts
- C. four hosts
- D. five hosts
Explanation: Topic 2, Exam Set B
NEW QUESTION 7
After upgrading the vSphere infrastructure and VMware Tools to version 6.5, the “Upgrade VM Compatibility” option is grayed out in the vSphere Web Client. (See Exhibit.)
What must the administrator do to enable the VM compatibility upgrade?
- A. VMware Tools should be upgraded last.
- B. Restart the ESXi server.
- C. Uninstall VMware Tools.
- D. Power off the virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true regarding Network-Aware DRS?
- A. Network-Aware DRS will perform load-balancing based on the communication of virtual machines with one another.
- B. Network-Aware DRS is enabled through DRS advanced options.
- C. Network-Aware DRS only generated suggested moves; administrators must go in and accept each Network-Aware DRS suggestion manually.
- D. Network-Aware DRS will perform a final check during regular DRS load-balancing to ensure that the destination host is not network saturated.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is required by vCenter Converter Standalone to convert a physical Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 machine to a virtual machine?
- A. The Linux machine must be powered off.
- B. The Linux machine must have the SSH daemon started.
- C. The Linux machine must use a static IP address.
- D. The Linux machine must have a fully-qualified domain name.
Explanation: Ports used when converting a powered on machine running Linux
Table contains a list of the ports that must be open during the conversion of powered on source machines running Linux.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator wants to restore the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 from backup. Where can this be accomplished?
- A. from the ESXi Host Client
- B. from the VMware vSphere Appliance Management Interface
- C. from within the VMware vSphere Web Client
- D. from the vCenter Server Appliance Installer
NEW QUESTION 11
For Virtual Machine Compatibility upgrade, a VM needs to be in which power state?
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Suspended
- C. Powered Off
- D. Powered On
NEW QUESTION 12
When using “Cluster resource percentage” for host failover capacity in vSphere HA Admission Control, the total resource requirements are calculated from which two values? (Choose two.)
- A. Total vCPUs assigned to each VM.
- B. Average CPU usage on each VM over time.
- C. Memory reservations on each VM.
- D. Total memory assigned to each VM.
- E. Average active memory on each VM over time.
- F. CPU reservations on each VM.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are three prerequisites for using UEFI secure boot? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual machine with EFI firmware
- B. Virtual Hardware version 12
- C. Virtual Machine with BIOS firmware version 6
- D. Virtual Hardware version 13
- E. Operating system that supports UEFI secure boot
Explanation: Verify that the virtual machine operating system and firmware support UEFI boot. EFI firmware
Virtual hardware version 13 or later.
Operating system that supports UEFI secure boot.
You need VirtualMachine.Config.Settings privileges to enable or disable UEFI secure boot for the virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which is true when assigning global permissions in a single vSphere Single Sign-On domain in a multi-site configuration?
- A. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions across all Single Sign-On domains in an organization.
- B. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions only in the same Single Sign-On site.
- C. Users assigned global permissions will have administrator access across all objects and solutions in a Single Sign-On domain.
- D. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions within that Single Sign-On domain.
Global permissions are applied to a global root object that spans solutions, for example, both vCenter Server and vCenter Orchestrator. Use global permissions to give a user or group privileges for all objects in all object hierarchies. Each solution has a root object in its own object hierarchy. The global root object acts as a parent object to each solution object. You can assign global permissions to users or groups, and decide on the role for each user or group. The role determines the set of privileges. You can assign a predefined role or create custom roles.
NEW QUESTION 15
A Telco customer is implementing NFV using vSphere as the virtualization platform. Which feature can help achieve a high packet rate with lower CPU consumption?
- A. SplitRX
- B. Network I/O Control
- C. ERSPAN
- D. LACP
Explanation: SplitRx Mode
SplitRx mode uses multiple physical CPUs to process network packets received in a single network queue.
This feature can significantly improve network performance for certain workloads. These workloads include:
Multiple virtual machines on one ESXi host all receiving multicast traffic from the same source. (SplitRx mode will typically improve throughput and CPU efficiency for these workloads.)
Traffic via the vNetwork Appliance (DVFilter) API between two virtual machines on the same ESXi host. (SplitRx mode will typically improve throughput and maximum packet rates for these workloads.)
In vSphere 5.1 and later this feature is automatically enabled for a VMXNET3 virtual network adapter (The only adapter type on which it is supported) when ESXi detects that a single network queue on a physical NIC is both (a) heavily utilized and (b) getting more that 10,000 broadcast/multicast packets per second.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two components are necessary for the first boot of a host using Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Profiles
- B. Bulk licensing
- C. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. TFTP
- E. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 17
When using DPM in a vSphere HA cluster with Admission Control enabled, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM cannot be enabled on a cluster with HA Admission control enabled.
- B. If necessary, DPM powers on hosts from standby mode to maintain failover needs.
- C. EVC must be enabled on the cluster before DPM can be enabled.
- D. DPM and HA do not interact with each othe
- E. There will be no change in behavior when DPM is enabled on a cluster using HA.
- F. DPM does not place hosts in standby mode if doing so would violate failover requirements.
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator has upgraded to vSphere 6.5 and also wants to use Kerberos authentication for NFS. Which can be done to the existing NFSv3 volumes to enable this feature?
- A. Perform a storage rescan on VMFS volumes.
- B. Unmount the NFSv3 datastore, and then mount as NFSv4.1 datastore.
- C. Nothin
- D. All NFSv3 mounted datastores are upgraded automatically during vSphere upgrades.
- E. Perform a scan of new storage devices.
Explanation: vSphere does not support automatic datastore conversions from NFS version 3 to NFS 4.1. If you want to upgrade your NFS 3 datastore, the following options are available:
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three statements are correct regarding booting an ESXi Host from Fibre Giannel SAN? (Oioose three.)
- A. Direct connect topology is supported.
- B. Multipathing to a boot LUN on an active-passive array is supported.
- C. ESXi hosts do not require local storage.
- D. Each host must have its own boot LUN.
- E. Hosts can share one common boot LUN.
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.storage.doc/GUID- 8FAD881D-7A00-43C9-AB69-66DC7816968C.html
When you use boot from SAN with multiple ESXi hosts, each host must have its own boot LUN.If you configure multiple hosts to share the same boot LUN, ESXi image corruption is likely to occur.Multipathing to a boot LUN on active-passive arrays is not supported because the BIOS does not support multipathing and is unable to activate a standby path.
The correct answers are:- ABCDirect connect topology is supported. Each host must have its own boot LUN.
ESXi hosts do not require local storage.
NEW QUESTION 20
When upgrading a VMware vSAN cluster to version 6.5, which two tasks must be completed to comply with upgrade requirements and VMware-recommended best practices? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RVC to upgrade the hosts.
- B. Use the latest available ESXi version.
- C. Back up all VMs.
- D. Use only the “Full data migration” maintenance mode option.
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-622D dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (New 269 Q&As Version)