2V0-622D Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/2V0-622D-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622D
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 2V0-622D exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 2V0-622D free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which is the purpose of VM Component Protection (VMCP)?
- A. Reconnect virtual NICs that become disconnected
- B. Respond when a datastore encounters a PDL or APD failure.
- C. Restart applications when they are no longer running.
- D. Respond when viruses are detected inside a virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 2
In network troubleshooting it is important to know what upstream switch the ESXi host is connected to. Which two features does ESXi provide to help identify the upstream switch? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. LLDP
- D. CDP
NEW QUESTION 3
vSphere 6.5 DRS is now Network-Aware. Based on network utilization, when will DRS balance VMs?
- A. DRS will balance VMs when a network resource pool is configured for VMs.
- B. DRS will balance VMs when Network I/O Control is enabled.
- C. DRS will place VMs on initial boot for hosts that have network utilization lower than the threshold.
- D. DRS will vMotion VMs when network utilization is higher than the threshold on a particular host.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is in the process of deploying a new ESXi host.
-The host is able to be added to the vCenter Server’s inventory, but after a short period of time it shows as disconnected.
-The administrator is able to reconnect the host but it then disconnects again after a short period of time. Which is the problem?
- A. Port 902 UDP from the host to the vCenter Server is blocked
- B. Port 443 TCP from the host to the vCenter Server is blocked
- C. Port 902 TCP from the host to the vCenter Server is blocked
- D. Port 443 TCP from the vCenter Server to the host is blocked
Explanation: On 902 port managed hosts send a regular heartbeat to the vCenter Server system. This port must not be blocked by firewalls between the server and the hosts or between hosts.
NEW QUESTION 5
A vSphere Administrator must ensure that a user is able to view and manage the system configuration in vSphere Web Client.
In the vCenter Single Sign-On domain, which group should the user be a part of?
- A. SystemConfiguration.BashShellAdministrators
- B. ComponentManage
- C. Administrators
- D. Administrators
- E. SystemConfiguration.Administrators
Members of the SystemConfiguration.Administrators group can view and manage the system configuration in the vSphere Web Client. These users can view, start and restart services, troubleshoot services, see the available nodes and manage those nodes.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is the minimum vSphere Distributed Switch version needed to support Network Health Check?
- A. 6.5
- B. 5.1
- C. 4.1
- D. 5.5
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator wants to upgrade ESXi 5.5 hosts to ESXi 6.5 using Update Manager. When performing a scan for baseline compliance, the host’s status is marked Compliant.
Which has happened?
- A. Host must be version 6.0 in order to upgrade to 6.5.
- B. Host has some third-party software installed.
- C. Host has no upgrade baseline attached.
- D. Host hardware is not supported for upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which is the correct order for upgrading vSphere components?
- A. vCenter Server, ESXi hosts, VMware Tools, Virtual Machine hardware
- B. VMware Tools, Virtual Machine hardware, ESXi hosts, vCenter Server
- C. vCenter Server, Virtual Machine hardware, VMware tools, ESXi hosts
- D. ESXi hosts, vCenter Server, Virtual Machine hardware, VMware Tools
Explanation: Correct order is:
1 Back up your configuration 2 Upgrade vCenter Server
3 Upgrade ESXi hosts
4 Upgrade virtual machines and virtual appliances
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two configuration options can exclude virtual disks from snapshot operations? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RDM in virtual mode for virtual disk.
- B. Use virtual disks in Independent – Persistent mode.
- C. Use a virtual disk larger than 2 TB in size.
- D. Use RDM in physical mode for virtual disk.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the LUN properties that are shown in the exhibit. Which action should be taken to utilize all active paths?
- A. Change PSP to Most Recently Used
- B. No action require
- C. All paths are already utilized.
- D. Change PSP to Fixed.
- E. Change PSP to Round Robin.
Explanation: The host uses an automatic path selection algorithm rotating through all active paths when connecting to
active-passive arrays, or through all available paths when connecting to active-active arrays. RR is the default for a number of arrays and can be used with both active-active and active-passive arrays to implement load balancing across paths for different LUNs.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which is required for configuring iSCSI Software Adapter network port binding?
- A. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on IP Hash algorithm.
- B. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source Virtual Port ID algorithm.
- C. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source MAC Hash algorithm.
- D. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be bound to only one active network adapter.
NEW QUESTION 12
What counter should an administrator check to determine if a virtual machine is ballooning?
- A. swapinRate
- B. vmmemctl
- C. vmmemctltarget
- D. swapped
Explanation: Memory Ballooning is the memory reclamation technique used by hypervisor to reclaim the memory back from the virtual machine.
When ESXi host running low on physical memory, It uses ballooning driver (vmmemctl.sys) to determine the how much memory from virtual machines can be get back to prevent the hypervisor swapping.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which feature is available for a virtual machine configured with DirectPath I/O?
- A. DRS
- B. Snapshots
- C. Fault Tolerance
- D. Clone
Explanation: The following features are unavailable for virtual machines configured with DirectPath:
NEW QUESTION 14
Which are the two network requirements for a VMware vSAN 6.5 cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Multicast must be enabled on the physical switches and routers that handle vSAN traffic.
- B. vSAN requires IPv6 only.
- C. All hosts must have a dedicated 40GbE NIC.
- D. The vSAN network supported IPv4 or IPv6.
- E. vSAN requires IPv4 only.
NEW QUESTION 15
When checking the distribution of virtual machines within a Fully Automated DRS cluster, an administrator notices an uneven spread across the hosts.
Which advanced option within DRS would attempt to evenly balance VMs across the hosts?
- A. Disable DPM.
- B. Set DRS Migration Threshold to Aggressive.
- C. Enable VM Distribution.
- D. Migrate virtual machines to a Distributed Switch.
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator wants to create and use a vApp.
Which pre-requisite must be met before the administrator can create a vApp?
- A. The vApp can only be deployed in an EVC enabled cluster.
- B. The vApp must be created within a StorageDRS cluster.
- C. Non
- D. vSphere 6.5 does not support vApp deployments.
- E. The vApp can only be created in a DRS enabled cluster.
Explanation: You need to turn on Vsphere DRS to create vApp.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which port is used for communication between ESXi and vSphere Data protection?
- A. 80
- B. 22
- C. 443
- D. 902
NEW QUESTION 18
vSphere Data Protection 6.1 provides the ability to back up and restore individual applications. Which are the three supported applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Microsoft Dynamics Server
- B. Oracle Database Server
- C. Microsoft SharePoint Server
- D. Microsoft Exchange Server
- E. Microsoft SQL Server
NEW QUESTION 19
A vSphere Administrator observes that the Primary VM configured with Fault Tolerance is executing slowly. After further investigation, it is determined that the Secondary VM is on an overcommitted ESXi host.
What two methods will correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure a CPU limit on the Primary VM which will also apply to the Secondary VM.
- B. Turn off and turn on FT in order to recreate the Secondary VM on a different datastore.
- C. Use Storage vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to another datastore.
- D. Use vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to a different ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the minimum number of hosts that must contribute capacity to a non-ROBO single site VMware vSAN cluster?
- A. 2
- B. 64
- C. 1
- D. 3
Explanation: For standard datacenter deployments, VSAN requires a minimum of three ESXi hosts (where each host has local storage and is contributing this storage to the VSAN datastore) to form a supported VSAN cluster
Essential Virtual SAN (VSAN): Administrator's Guide to VMware Virtual SAN (2nd Edition) (VMware Press Technology) page 14
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622D Exam with 269 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 2V0-622D Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (269 New Questions)