2V0-622D Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/2V0-622D-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622D
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We provide which are the best for clearing 2V0-622D test, and to get certified by VMware VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-622D exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-622D Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 2V0-622D free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is given the “Virtual machine user (sample)” role in a vSphere 6.x environment. Which three permissions would the user be able to perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Reset a virtual machine.
- B. Power on a virtual machine.
- C. Move a host into a cluster.
- D. Configure CD media.
- E. Migrate a virtual machine with Storage vMotion.
Explanation: With virtual machine user sample role, you can reset a virtual machine, power on a VM, and configure CD media. All other roles are for the administrator to perform.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which are two Storage DRS requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Datastore clusters must have datastores of the same size and I/O capacities.
- B. NFS and VMFS datastores cannot be combined in the same datastore cluster.
- C. Datastores shared across multiple datacenters cannot be included in a datastore cluster.
- D. NFS and vSAN datastores can be combined in the same datastore clusters.
- E. A dedicated TCP/IP stack is required for datastore clusters.
NEW QUESTION 3
What new feature was introduced to the Content Library in vSphere 6.5?
- A. Mount an ISO directly from the Content Library.
- B. Deploy a virtual machine from an OVF Package in a Content Library.
- C. Upload a File from a URL to a Library Item.
- D. Upload a File from a Local System to a Library Item.
Explanation: Content Libraries in vSphere 6.5, which has additional features including the option to mount an ISO from a Content Library, update existing templates, and apply guest OS Customisation Specifications during VM deployments.
NEW QUESTION 4
Boot from SAN is supported on which three storage technologies? (Choose three.)
- A. iSCSI
- B. NFS 4.1
- C. FC
- D. VMware vSAN
- E. FCoE
NEW QUESTION 5
When upgrading a standalone vCenter Single Sign-On Server version 5.5 to version 6.5, which will be the final deployment type?
- A. There is no option to do this type of upgrade.
- B. It will be an external Platform Services Controller.
- C. It will be an embedded Platform Services Controller with vCenter Server
- D. It will be a Standalone vCenter Server.
You can upgrade an externally deployed vCenter Single Sign-On 5.5 to an externally deployed Platform Services Controller 6.5 instance by using the vCenter Server for Windows installer.
NEW QUESTION 6
A scripted upgrade of ESXi fails due to an incorrect parameter in the upgrade script. What file must the administrator modify to correct the problem?
- A. boot.cfg
- B. vmreconfig.pl
- C. ks.cfg
- D. hostinfo.pl
NEW QUESTION 7
A security officer has issued a new directive that users will no longer have access to change connected network adapters to limit denial of service on a virtual machine.
Which two correct virtual machine advanced configuration parameters will accomplish this7 (Choose two.)
- A. isolation.device.connectable.disable = "TRUE"
- B. isolation.de.ice.edit.disable - "FALSE"
- C. isolation.device.connectable.disable = "FALSE"
- D. isolation.device.edit.disable = “TRUE”
Explanation: Prevent a Virtual Machine User or Process from Disconnecting Devices in the vSphere Web ClientUsers and processes without root or administrator privileges within virtual machines have the capability to connect or disconnect devices, such as network adaptors and CD-ROM drives, as well as the ability to modify device settings. To increase virtual machine security, remove these devices. If you do not want to permanently remove a device, you can prevent a virtual machine user or process from connecting or disconnecting the device from within the guest operating system.
NEW QUESTION 8
When using VMware Converter to import a Windows server and improve the consistency of the destination virtual machine, which optional step can be performed immediately prior to powering down the source server?
- A. Uninstall production applications.
- B. Perform a final synchronization task.
- C. Remove the server from the Active Directory domain.
- D. Remove the server from the network.
NEW QUESTION 9
vSphere DRS helps to balance virtual machines with available resources in a vSphere cluster. What three types of resources can be taken into account for balancing? (Choose three.)
- A. virtual NIC saturation of a virtual machine
- B. RAM
- C. storage latency
- D. CPU
- E. physical NIC saturation of an ESXi host
NEW QUESTION 10
What three processes on the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) does “vmware-watchdpg” monitor? (Choose three.)
- A. vpxd
- B. vsan-health
- C. vmware-vpostgres
- D. vmware-eam
- E. vmcad
NEW QUESTION 11
What two debugging levels can a virtual machine be configured to? (Choose two.)
- A. Trivia
- B. Statistics
- C. Debugging
- D. Verbose
NEW QUESTION 12
When will vSphere Data Protection delete the expired backup image of a Platform Service Controller?
- A. After the expired backup image is restored.
- B. During the next backup window following expiry.
- C. During the next maintenance window following expiry.
- D. Immediately after the retention period has expired.
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.0/vmware-data-protection-administration-guide-60.pdf ‘During maintenance periods, VDP examines the backups in the appliance and evaluates whether the
backupretention period has expired. If ithas expired, VDP removes the expired backup from the appliance.’
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are two requirements for configuring vCenter HA? (Choose two)
- A. A secondary NIC on the active node must be create and configured
- B. A management and heartbeat network must be created and configured
- C. A default gateway entry must be added for the cluster network
- D. All components must be on the same subnet as the management network
- E. The network IP addresses for the active, passive, and witness nodes must be static
NEW QUESTION 14
An Administrator for a new vCenter Server HA deployment has an infrastructure that is using an external Platform Services Controller (PSC).
Which three Load Balancers are supported by VMware? (Choose three.)
- A. Windows network Load Balancer
- B. F5 BIG-I
- C. VMware NSX EDGE
- D. Citrix Netscaler
- E. Linux HA Proxy
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is trying to set up Host Partial Failure Response, but the Automated option is grayed out. What can the administrator change to enable the Automated option?
- A. Change the vSphere DRSAutomation level to Partially Automated.
- B. Change the vSphere DRS Automation level to Fully Automated.
- C. Enable vSphere HA Host Monitoring.
- D. Change the vSphere DPM Automation level to Automatic.
NEW QUESTION 16
When attempting to migrate a virtual machine to another host in the same cluster, the error message, "Select a valid compute resource" returns. What could cause this error?
- A. VMware Tools is not installed.
- B. Both hosts are not sharing the same datastore.
- C. Virtual machine has an ISO attached.
- D. Both hosts run different versions of ESXi.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the result of a “Consolidate” action on a virtual machine?
- A. All snapshots on the virtual machines will be deleted.
- B. The virtual machine will be reverted to its last snapshot.
- C. Redundant delta disks will be combined and deleted.
- D. A new snapshot with memory state will be created.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two datapoints does VM Monitoring evaluate before resetting a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. High CPU activity on the VM
- B. High CPU activity on the ESXi host running the VM
- C. Heartbeats sent from VMware Tools
- D. High memory utilization on the VM
- E. I/O activity
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is creating VMkernel adapters on an ESXi 6.5 host and wants to create separate VMkernel adapters for every type of traffic in the default TCP/IP stack.
Which three types of traffic can be explicitly enabled on a separate VMkernel adapter? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual SAN traffic
- B. NFS traffic
- C. vMotion traffic
- D. vSphere HA traffic
- E. Fault Tolerance logging traffic
NEW QUESTION 20
What VM Monitoring setting would ensure that the maximum reset window for a virtual machine is 24 hours?
- A. Normal
- B. Low
- C. High
- D. Medium
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-622D Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-622D/ (New 269 Q&As)