2V0-622D Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/2V0-622D-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622D
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online 2V0-622D free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is attempting to enable Fault Tolerance on a virtual machine but the operation does not complete successfully.
Which could be two reasons for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine has more than 1 vCPU.
- B. The virtual machine has uncommitted snapshots.
- C. vSphere HA is disabled for this virtual machine.
- D. The virtual machine is located on vSAN storage.
- E. The virtual machine has over 32GB of memory assigned.
Explanation: A number of validation checks are performed on a virtual machine before Fault Tolerance can be turned on.
NEW QUESTION 2
The networking team has requested to have a dedicated network for iSCSI traffic. This task has been assigned to the vSphere Administrator.
What is the VMware-recommended way to accomplish this?
- A. Create a custom IP Stack.
- B. Configure the right subnet.
- C. Configure Static Routes on each ESXi Server.
- D. Define a dedicated gateway for the iSCSI vmkernel.
NEW QUESTION 3
Bydefault, how often is the vCenter vpx user password automatically changed?
- A. 15 days
- B. 45 days
- C. 60 days
- D. 30 days
Explanation: vCenter Server creates the vpxuser account on each ESX/ESXi host that it manages. The password for each vpxuser account is auto-generated when an ESX/ESXi host is added. The password is updated by default every 30 days.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is the correct sequence to upgrade a vSphere infrastructure?
- A. vCenter Server > ESXi host > VMware Tools > VM compatibility
- B. vCenter Server > ESXi host > VM compatibility > VMware Tools
- C. ESXi host > vCenter Server > VMware Tools > VM compatibility
- D. ESXi host > vCenter Server > VM compatibility > VMware Tools
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator wants to enable VMware Fault Tolerance on a virtual machine.
Which two vSphere features are supported with Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. VM Component Protection
- B. vSphere HA
- C. Storage DRS
- D. Snapshots
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator has an application that requires high CPU throughput. Which action would ensure that the application gets the required throughput?
- A. Enable Fault Tolerance on the virtual machine.
- B. Disable Fully Automated DRS.
- C. Set a CPU limit on the virtual machine.
- D. Adjust the virtual machine latency sensitivity.
Explanation: You can adjust the latency sensitivity of a virtual machine to optimize the scheduling delay for latency sensitive applications.
ESXi is optimized to deliver high throughput. You can optimize your virtual machine to meet the low latency requirement of latency sensitive applications. Examples of latency sensitive applications are VOIP or media player applications, or applications that require frequent access to the mouse or keyboard devices.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator has multiple vCenter Server 6.5 systems but cannot enable Storage I/O Control (SIOC) on a datastore shared by ESXi hosts managed by the vCenter Server systems.
Which action should the administrator take to resolve the issue?
- A. Unmount the datastore and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- B. Configure the datastore to be managed by a single vCenter Server system.
- C. Configure Storage DRS and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- D. Enable Raw Device Mapping (RDM) on the ESXi hosts.
Explanation: Before enabling SIOC, ensure that datastores are managed by a single vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 8
During Fibre Channel adapter setup of a ESXi host, which configuration guideline should be considered?
- A. Do not mix Fibre Channel adapter models to access the same LUN from a single host unless the default queue depth has been changed.
- B. Do not mix Fibre Channel adapters from different vendors in a single host.
- C. Use Fibre Channel adapters from different vendors in a single host.
- D. Set the queue depth to 16 if using a mix of different vendors’ Fibre Channel adapters in all hosts in the cluster.
Explanation: Do not mix FC HBAs from different vendors in a single host. Having different models of the same HBA is supported, but a single LUN cannot be accessed through two different HBA types, only through the same type.
NEW QUESTION 9
What two methods are used to configure VMware vSphere Storage I/O Control shares and limits? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign shares and limits to VM virtual disks.
- B. Assign shares and limits to Storage DRS clusters.
- C. Assign shares and limits to datastores.
- D. Assign shares and limits using VM storage policies.
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.resmgmt.doc/GUID-25C3D9FE-3A9D https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.resmgmt.doc/GUID-614F2F1C-36CE-
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator has enabled vSphere Distributed Switch Health Check. The hosts connected to that Distributed Switch all display an alert:
vSphere Distributed Switch MTU supported status
The administrator has all of the VMkernel ports MTU sizes set to 1600. Which action will remedy this problem?
- A. Configure the Distributed Switch to MTU 9100.
- B. Disconnect and reconnect the physical network cable.
- C. Configure the physical switch to MTU 1600.
- D. Disable the Distributed Switch MTU.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command will start all services on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. /etc/init.d/hostd start
- B. services.sh restart
- C. service-control - -start -- all
- D. service vmware - - vpxd start
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator procured a new server on which to install ESXi 6.5. The server is equipped with localSerial Attached SCSI (SAS) disks with 512e format (512bytes sector emulation).
Which file system does VMware support on this type of disk?
- A. VMFS6 (default) and VMFS5
- B. VMFS5
- C. 512e format is not supported
- D. VMFS6
NEW QUESTION 13
Which network is used by vSphere HA when VMware vSAN is enabled?
- A. VSAN network
- B. vMotion network
- C. Management network
- D. vSphere Replication network
NEW QUESTION 14
The administrator wants to power on VM-K2, which has a 2GHz CPU reservation. VM-M1, VM-M2, and VM-K1 are all powered on. VM-K2 is not powered on.
The exhibit shows the parent and child resource reservations.
If Resource Pool RP-KID is configured with an expandable reservation, which statement is true?
- A. VM-K2 will be unable to power on because there are insufficient resources.
- B. VM-K2 will be able to power on since resource pool RP-KID has 2GHz available.
- C. VM-K2 will be unable to power on because only 2GHz are reserved for RP-KID.
- D. VM-K2 will receive resource priority and will be able to power on this scenario.
NEW QUESTION 15
Group A has permission to download files in Content Library.
Group B does not have permission to download files in Content Library. If a user is a member of both groups, what will be the result?
- A. The user can access Content Library.
- B. The user cannot download file from Content Library.
- C. The user cannot access Content Library-
- D. The user can download file from Content Library.
Explanation: Permission inheritance (not in any order):* Permissions are additive if not in conflict so user gets permissions from both groups.* Permissions at lower level in hierarchy has precedence.* Permissions on user has precedence over Group* Deny permissions has precedence over Allow.
NEW QUESTION 16
In vSphere Data Protection 6.1, which is the function of a Backup Verification job?
- A. Non
- B. Backup Verification job is not a feature of vSphere Data Protection
- C. It is a manual task- Power it on- Verify the guest OS- Check started applications
- D. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OS is booted by communicating with the Backup Verification agent
- E. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OC is booted by detecting the VMware ToolsTM “heartbeats”
Explanation: Automated Backup Verification
Backup Verification jobs can be created in vSphere Data Protection. These jobs automate the process of restoring a virtual machine: powering it on; verifying the guest OS booted, by detection of VMware Tools “heartbeats”.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator has a three-host cluster with vSphere HA enabled.
The master host is unable to ping one of the slave hosts over the management network.
The slave host in question is showing as not responding in vCenter server.
Despite these conditions, none of the virtual machines located on the problematic host has been restarted. Which could be the reason?
- A. vMotion has not been configured properly on the hosts.
- B. Datastore heartbeating is enabled on the cluster.
- C. VMware Tools are not installed on any of the virtual machines.
- D. The virtual machines have VM Monitoring set to disabled.
NEW QUESTION 18
What availability mode does vCenter HA provide?
- A. Active-Standby
- B. Load-balanced
- C. Active-Passive
- D. Active-Active
NEW QUESTION 19
A cluster with two resource pools named RP-PROD and RP-DEV is configured based on custom requirements. A vSphere administrator temporarily disables DRS for this cluster.
Upon re-enabling DRS, how would the resource pool configuration have changed?
- A. Both resource pools still exist, but their shares have been reverted to the default share values.
- B. Nothin
- C. Everything has stayed the same.
- D. Both resource pools no longer exist and all virtual machines that resided in the resource pools now reside under the hosts in the cluster.
- E. Both resource pools exist, but all virtual machines that resided in the resource pools now reside under the hosts in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 20
When troubleshooting VMware vCenter Server issues, which logging level provides maximum detail?
- A. info
- B. trivia
- C. error
- D. verbose
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622D Exam with 269 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 2V0-622D Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (269 New Questions)