200-150 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/200-150-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 200-150
Exam name: DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 200-150 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free 200-150 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
How many bits are used for a subnet ID in an IPv6 address?
- A. 48
- B. 16
- C. 64
- D. 128
- E. 10
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command should be used to determine which hosts are Fibre Channel targets?
- A. MDS-A# show host database
- B. MDS-A# show flogi database
- C. MDS-A# show fens database
- D. MDS-A# show host-id
NEW QUESTION 3
How is TIP defined?
- A. TIP allows communication between any immersive and non-immersive endpoint.
- B. TIP multiple RTP ports to reduce the number of video streams required in call between immersive endpoints.
- C. TIP multiple RTP ports to reduce the number of video streams required in calls between any H.323 and SIP endpoint, whether they are immersive endpoints or non-immersive endpoints.
- D. TIP allows communication between any endpoint, regardless of what protocol is used.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three options describe routers compared to switches? (Choose three.)
- A. use IP address tables for information lookup
- B. concerned with packet forwarding
- C. operate at Layer 3 of the OSI model
- D. operate at Layer 2 of the OSI model
- E. use MAC address tables for information lookup
- F. concerned with the local delivery of frames
NEW QUESTION 5
What is oAuth?
- A. Allows an application to act on behalf of a user.
- B. Allows a user to act on behalf of an application.
- C. A type of authentication used when users sign into Cloud applications, such as Cisco Spark.
- D. A type of authentication used whenintegrating aCloud applications with a premisessolution.
NEW QUESTION 6
A network design team has mandated that IP-only routing protocols be used in the network. Which two routing protocols will they want to use? (Choose two.)
- A. BGP
- B. OSPF
- C. RP
- D. EIGRP
- E. IS-IS
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a function of a management solution?
- A. To schedule calls
- B. To provide an audio and video interlace for the user
- C. To join 3 or more participants in a meeting
- D. To act as a traffic cop for network communication
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two naming formats are used to identify an iSCSI node? (Choose two.)
- A. EUI
- B. MAC
- C. IPv6
- D. IQN
- E. EHA
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true about the crossconnections between 5k’s and 7k’s in the network?
- A. VLAN 100 is the native VLAN
- B. 56 extended VALN are configured in the network
- C. VLANs 125-150 are allowed on the cross connections between the 7k’s and 5k’s
- D. VLANs 100-124 are err-disabled on the cross connections between the 7k’s and 5k’s
NEW QUESTION 10
How many video endpoints can call into a CMR Cloud meeting?
- A. 10
- B. 25
- C. 50
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Cisco UCS power policy mode enables a configuration that can tolerate the loss of an input power circuit?
- A. nonredundatnt
- B. Grid
- C. N+1 in normal mode
- D. N+1 in high-density mode
Explanation: Grid Redundant (N+N) – below: The purpose of the grid redundant mode is to enable a configuration that can tolerate the loss of either a power supply or a input power circuit. In grid-redundant mode the system can withstand the loss of any two power supplies. The Figure 5 shows the required wiringScheme for Grid Redundant power where N=2.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which ports are used for SIP calling on the Expressway?
- A. 164 and 323
- B. 5060 and 5061
- C. 1719 and 1720
- D. 80 and 443
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two layers of the OSI model are combined in the Internet protocol suite network access layer? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
- F. 6
- G. 7
NEW QUESTION 14
Which types of cable do you use to connect two Cisco switches that are 50 km apart?
- A. UTP
- B. STP
- C. MMF
- D. SMF
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is true regarding TMS permissions?
- A. TMS Permissions are directly assigned to individual users.
- B. TMS Permissions are configured in Active Directory, which is then synched to TMS.
- C. TMS Permissions are assigned to groups, and users are added to the groups.
- D. TMS Permissions can be imported from the Expressway or CUCM.
NEW QUESTION 16
Drag and drop the protocols on the left to the correct storage types for which they are used on the right.
Explanation: File Storage CIFS
Block Storage Fibre Channel NFS
NEW QUESTION 17
What are two physical components of the Cisco UCS B-Series server? (Choose two.)
- A. mezzanine slots
- B. power supplies (maximum of two)
- C. lockable front door
- D. redundant hot swappable fans
- E. CPU sockets
NEW QUESTION 18
How many Fire Channel zone sets can be active at one time for any given VSAN?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. Two Layer 2 Cisco Nexus switches are connected to application servers in a data center. Server A cannot communicate with servers that are in VLANs 3 and 4, but t can communicate with server B and C. What is the cause of the problem?
- A. inter VLANs routing is not enabled on both switches
- B. Switch I and switch 2 are not physically connected via an access link.
- C. A router must be connected to both switches and provide inter VLAN routing.
- D. Switch 1 and switch 2 not physically connected via a trunk link.
Thanks for reading the newest 200-150 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/200-150-dumps.html (177 Q&As Dumps)