200-150 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/200-150-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 200-150
Exam name: DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We offers . "DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking", also known as 200-150 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 200-150 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Online Cisco 200-150 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer implemented a new VSAN and examined the F-mode trunks connecting an upstream switch. The engineer noticed that the new VSAN is stuck in initializing. Which two options explain why this is happening? (Choose two.)
- A. A device has not attempted to log in the ne VSAN across the trunk.
- B. Only the primary VSAN lists as active while subordinate VSANs stay initializing.
- C. The trunk must be disabled an re-enabled to join the new VSAN.
- D. Only the secondary VSAN lists as active while primary VSANs stay initializing.
- E. The new VSAN has not been configured in the upstream switch.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement about VIP is true?
- A. There is a misconfiguration ; only one device running device running in server mode per domain is allowed
- B. 5K-2 is configured in server mode
- C. 7k-3 configuration in client mode
- D. Configuration a VLAN on 5K-1 would not be allowed, since 5k-1 is in client mode
- E. configuration a VLAN on 5k-2 would be allowed, but the VLAN would not be learned by the other devices in the domain DCICN
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. Which type of network communication is depicted?
- A. 802.3 frame
- B. TCP frame
- C. Ethernet packet
- D. UDP packet
NEW QUESTION 4
What action does a switch take if the destination MAC address is unknown?
- A. Discard frame
- B. Send ICMP unreachable message to source
- C. Flood packet on all ports
- D. Compare destination IP address against an ACL to determine if it is permitted
- E. Send gratuitous ARP on all ports and wait for reply before forwarding
Explanation: "What happens though when the switch receives a frame with a destination MAC address that is not included in the table? In that case the switch will just broadcast/flood the frame with the unknown destination address to all of its ports (apart from the port where the frame came from). This process is called unknown unicast flooding. "
NEW QUESTION 5
How many layers are present in the OSI layer model versus the TCP/IP model?
- A. five layers in OSI and six layers in TCP/IP
- B. six layers in OSI and three layers in TCP/IP
- C. four layers in OSI and seven layers in TCP/IP
- D. seven layers in OSI and four layers in TCP/IP
NEW QUESTION 6
If a Nexus switch receives a frame and no MAC table entry is found for the destination, what will take place?
- A. The frame will be dropped.
- B. The frame will be flooded.
- C. The sender will be notified.
- D. The destination address will be learned.
NEW QUESTION 7
A switch is configured to be part of a VTP domain so that its VLAN database is not affected by any changes in the domain. Which mode should be configured on this switch?
- A. client
- B. transparent
- C. server
- D. neutral
NEW QUESTION 8
A network uses on pair of Layer 3 switches for core and distribution purposes. Which design is this network using?
- A. collapsed core
- B. collapsed distribution
- C. collapsed Layer 3 core
- D. collapsed Layer 2-3
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
You must attack a strong peripheral to a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch. Which type of port do you use?
- A. E
- B. F
- C. TE
- D. NP
NEW QUESTION 10
Which communication type uses a one-to-many model to replicate packets that are delivered to many interested recipients?
- A. unknown unicast
- B. broadcast
- C. unicast
- D. multicast
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two descriptions of Fibre WWNs are true? (Choose two.)
- A. 48bits long
- B. 64 or 128 bits long
- C. 96 bits long
- D. manually configured on each device by an administrator
- E. allocated to manufactures by IEEE
NEW QUESTION 12
What two technologies can be used to connect to storage arrays on a converged Ethernet IP network? (Choose two.)
- A. FCoE
- B. Fiber Channel
- C. iSCSI
- D. InfinBand
- E. FabricPath
NEW QUESTION 13
Which description of a FLOGI database is true?
- A. It displays the status of the various VSANs in the fabric.
- B. it indicates the devices that connect directly to the switch.
- C. It shows the switch of the zones on the Local switch.
- D. It travels VSAN s in the network.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is known as the User Policy?
- A. Call Policy
- B. Authentication
- C. Me
- D. Admin Policy
NEW QUESTION 15
How many bits are in an IPv4 address?
- A. 32
- B. 24
- C. 8
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 16
Switch A has BPDU fitering configured on all active interfaces. A second switch, Switch B, is connected to Switch A. Which two actions will Switch A take when Switch B is connected to it? (Choose two.)
- A. Switch A will not send any BPDUs.
- B. Switch A will transition the port a normal spanning tree port.
- C. Switch A will not accept any BPDUs
- D. Switch A will errdisable the port.
- E. Switch A will start sending BPDUs to Switch B.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two addresses are valid in the data layer of the OSI reference model? (Choose two.)
- A. 10. 1.1.1
- B. 00:00:0C:5C: 5E: A2: F3
- C. 34:75:10:88:5A
- D. Fe80::88a1: 74f0:78748b51:1919
- E. 2001:0db8:85a3::8a2a:0370:7334
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two protocols can you use SAN storage that is accesses via low-latency, high-bandwidth networking?
- A. AFP
- B. CIFS
- C. NFS
- D. FCP
- E. iSCSI
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
Which type of network communication is depicted?
- A. TCP packet
- B. EEE 802.3 with LLC frame
- C. Ethernet frame
- D. EEE802.3 with SNAP frame
100% Valid and Newest Version 200-150 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/200-150-exam-dumps.html (New 177 Q&As)