200-150 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/200-150-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 200-150
Exam name: DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 200-150 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Cisco 200-150 Brain Dumps First.
Also have 200-150 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two attributes of a VLAN? (Choose two.)
- A. A VLAN defines a collision domain.
- B. A VLAN defines a broadcast domain.
- C. Broadcasts are flooded to all VLANs.
- D. Collisions are flooded to all VLANs.
- E. A Layer 3 device is required to route packets between VLANs.
- F. A Layer 2 device is required to route packets between VLANs.
Explanation: "In computer networking, a single layer-2 network may be partitioned to create multiple distinct broadcast domains, which are mutually isolated so that packets can only pass between them via one or more routers; such a domain is referred to as a virtual local area network, virtual LAN or VLAN."
"A router (Layer 3 device) serves as the backbone for network traffic going across different VLANs."
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement accurately describes the Single initiator Target zone model?
- A. One initiator node connects to one SAN array.
- B. One initiator HBA port connects to one disk controller
- C. One initiator node connects to one SAN fabric.
- D. One initiator HBA card connects to one disk controller.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements about configuring VLANs on the Cisco Nexus 7000 platform are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Software updates are disruptive to VLANs.
- B. VLANs with the same number are unique to their VDC.
- C. VLAN licensing is required for use.
- D. To change VLAN information, the administrator must be at the switch (config) # prompt.
- E. The command copy running-config startup-config will save changes to the VLAN database.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator connected a new server to a Cisco MDS 9222i on Port FCL/20, but did not capture the world wide node name of the host bus adapter
Which command returns the needed information?
- A. show wwn status
- B. show Interface fc 1/20
- C. show flogi database
- D. show fcs database
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command displays the Trunking Native Mode VLAN on port Ethernet 1/18?
- A. show running-config switchport e1/18
- B. show running-config e1/18 switchport
- C. show interface e1/18
- D. show interface e1/18 switchport
- E. show interface e1/18 native
Explanation: NX# show interface e1/18 switchport Access Mode VLAN: 1 (default) Trunking Native Mode VLAN: 1 (default) Trunking VLANs Allowed: 1-4094
Voice VLAN: none
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three layers of the OSI model are included in the application layer of the TCP/IP model? (Choose three.)
- A. 5
- B. 6
- C. 3
- D. 7
- E. 4
NEW QUESTION 7
TMS is a virtual application that relies on what Operating System?
- A. Linux Ubuntu
- B. Oracle
- C. MS Access
- D. Windows Server
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. What two conclusions can be mode based upon the output? (Choose two.)
- A. regular fromat WWNs are being used
- B. the command show flogl database was run
- C. the command show fcns database vsan 1 was run
- D. registered name formate WWNs are being used
- E. extended format WWNs are being used.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two descriptions of NPV are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It must be configured on all hosts that connect to the NPV switch.
- B. lt reduces the number of domain IDs in a fabric.
- C. It combines locally connected N Ports into a single uplink.
- D. It assigns multiple Fibre IDs to a single Port.
- E. It is deployed to a VM by using Cisco UCS Manager.
NEW QUESTION 10
A network engineer wants to apply for new license key file. Which command should be used to obtain the switch serial number?
- A. MDS-A# show license serial-number
- B. MDS- A# show running-config | include serial-number
- C. MDS- A# show host-id
- D. MDS- A# show license host-id
NEW QUESTION 11
How many simultaneously HD calls can be supported on a Cisco Meeting Server 1000?
- A. 108
- B. 48
- C. 24
- D. 96
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the minimum number of fabric modules that should be installed in the Cisco Ne*js 7000 chassis for N 1 redundancy using Ml-Series line card?
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two descriptions of a Fabricpath network are true? (Choose two.)
- A. A leaf node connects to servers.
- B. Leaf nodes can be Layer 3 devices.
- C. A spine node connects to other switch in the fabric.
- D. There is a spanning tree protocol running between leaf and spine switches
- E. A spine node connects to servers.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement about First Hop Redundancy Protocols is true?
- A. They ensure a loop-free logical topology.
- B. They use multicast to communicate hello messages with each other.
- C. They ensure a loop-free physical topology.
- D. They always require a minimum of three IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 15
The MAC address table on a Cisco Nexus Server switch is full .What Layer 2 network behavior will occur while the network MAC address table remains full?
- A. All frames will be flooded.
- B. Frames with an unknown destination address will be flooded.
- C. The switch reset the Mac address tabl
- D. removin all MAC addresses.
- E. The stitch will remove all dynamically MAC address from the table
NEW QUESTION 16
What describes how the 802.1Q protocol lactates the transmission of multiple Layer 2 networks on a single link?
- A. adds 802.1Q tag information between the source MAC address and the Ether Type/Length fields
- B. encapsulates the frame inside an 802.1Q tunnel
- C. adds 802.1Q tag information between the preamble and the destination MAC address
- D. encapsulates the packet inside an 802.1Q tunnel
- E. transparently directs packets based on 802.1Q tags inside the header
Explanation: EEE 802.1Q uses an internal tagging mechanism which inserts a 4-byte tag field in the original Ethernet frame itself between the Source Address and Type/Length fields
NEW QUESTION 17
What two actions can be taken to enable inter-VLAN communications in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. extend Layer 2 services to a Layer 3 capable VLAN using Layer 3 tunneling.
- B. use a routing protocol to direct packets into the Layer 2 network
- C. connect Layer 2 VLANs together with 802.1Q trunks
- D. deploy a router as a Layer 3 services gateway attached inside each Layer 2 VLAN
- E. install a Layer 3 capable switch in the data center.
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer created three VSANs on the Cisco MDS switch. VSAN 100 is allocated to the marketing department, VSAN 110 is allocated to the research department, and VSAN 120 is allocated to the business department. The engineer wants to verify that the interfaces for the research department are allocated accordingly. Which command should the engineer use?
- A. mdsswitch# show vsan 110
- B. mdsswitch# show vsan membership
- C. mdsswitch# show vsan
- D. mdsswitch# show vsan usage
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two protocols are associated with the link layer of the TCP/IP reference model? (Choose two.)
- A. UDP
- B. STP
- C. HSRP
- D. Ipsec
- E. LLDEP
P.S. Easily pass 200-150 Exam with 177 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 200-150 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/200-150/ (177 New Questions)