1Z0-064 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/1Z0-064-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 1Z0-064
Exam name: Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Oracle Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Oracle 1Z0-064 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
In which three situations does DB time always increase? (Choose three.)
- A. when the host is CPU bound for foreground processes
- B. when I/O wait time increases for foreground processes
- C. when more connections are made to a database instance
- D. when CPU consumption by background processes increases
- E. when wait time for data to be sent over a network increases
Explanation: Reference: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/db-mgmt/s317294-db-perf-tuning-with- db-time-181631.pdf (page 21)
NEW QUESTION 2
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. The CURSOR_SHARING parameter is set to EXACT for the instance. The performance of queries issued by one of the modules has degraded. The queries executed by the module are almost identical in syntax. To investigate, you analyze the latest AWR report and find a large number of latch:shared pool wait events and also a high percentage of the hard parse elapsed time.
Which two can be reasons for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The I/O performance is slow.
- B. Bind variables are not used for similar queries, causing hard parses.
- C. Repeated access to a small number of blocks.
- D. Excessive time is spent on finding cached cursors in the library cache.
- E. The CURSOR_SHARING parameter is set to EXACT, which does not allow similar queries to share a cursor.
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to capture the performance of your database during the last ten days of the first quarter of the current financial year, so that you can compare this performance against the remaining quarter ends of the current financial year.
Which method should you use? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a static baseline that can be used with AWR compare reports.
- B. Create a new moving window baseline and enable adaptive thresholds for relevant metrics.
- C. Use a repeating baseline template to create and drop baselines based on a repeating time schedule and set adaptive thresholds at a high significance level.
- D. Use fixed baseline templates to create a new moving window baseline and set relevant warning alerts that are computed as a percentage multiple of the maximum value observed for the data in the moving window baseline.
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the initialization parameters set for a database instance:
The database supports an OLTP workload. Applications connect to the instance using shared server connections and perform small, random I/Os. All the data files are on the same disk. You notice free buffer wait events for sessions in the database instance.
To solve the problem, you increase the size of the buffer cache. But after some time, you notice sessions waiting again on free buffer waits.
What will you recommend to alleviate the issue? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Run the I/O calibration tool.
- B. Configure the database instance to make asynchronous I/O available to DBWR.
- C. Spread the data files over multiple disks, controllers, and I/O buses to ensure that there are no hotspots in the I/O subsystem.
- D. Configure dedicated server connections for the applications.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the parameters set for a database instance:
The database supports a mixed workload. Users complain about the increased response time of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the query:
Based on the output, which two are possible ways to improve the performance of the queries? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable temporary undo.
- B. Enable Automatic Memory Management.
- C. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- D. Enable Automatic Shared Memory Management.
- E. Increase the value of the SGA_TARGET parameter.
- F. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two situations can lead to sparsely populated index blocks? (Choose two.)
- A. Data is frequently inserted using direct path load into a table with an index.
- B. Indexed columns in a table are frequently updated.
- C. Values in an indexed column are inserted using monotonically incrementing sequences.
- D. Bulk delete operations are performed on a table with indexes.
- E. Online table move operations are performed frequently on a table with indexes.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are administering a database that supports a mixed workload. Many applications are running on the middle tier that use connection pools to connect to the database instance. Application users perform OLTP operations during the day and another application performs batch job operations at night. You want to measure and prioritize the two workloads.
Which action would you take to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create database services for the applications, assign individual sessions created by the applications to consumer groups, and then set a priority.
- B. Assign profiles to users running the batch operations and make sure that a priority is set for resource limits in profiles.
- C. Create database services for the applications and assign different profiles to the sessions to set a relative priority for resource usage.
- D. Create database services for the applications, create a job class associated with the service, batch the jobs, and then create jobs by using the job class.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the parameters:
Your database supports a mixed workload and users have dedicated server connections. Users complain about the increased response time of a few queries that are performing large sort operations. On investigation, you notice an increase in the number of multipass work area executions and high number of direct path write wait events.
Which two actions could improve the performance? (Choose two.)
- A. increasing the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE parameter
- B. increasing the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter
- C. enabling Automatic Memory Management for the instance
- D. increasing the size of the default temporary tablespace
- E. using parallel hint in queries performing large sort operations
- F. enabling Automatic Shared Memory Management for the instance
NEW QUESTION 9
Your database supports multiple applications. The applications run on the middle tier and use connection pooling for connecting to the database.
You notice that the sessions created by the applications are competing for resources. You want to statistically measure the workload and set priorities.
What action must you perform to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create services for the applications and set a relative priority by assigning them to application users and using the DBMS_MONITOR.SERV_MOD_ACT_TRACE_ENABLE procedure to trace the services.
- B. Create services for the applications and set a relative priority by assigning them to application users and using the DBMS_MONITOR.SESSION_TRACE_ENABLE procedure to trace the services.
- C. Create services for the applications and set the relative priority of services within an instance by mapping the services directly to consumer groups.
- D. Create services for the applications and set a relative priority by assigning them to application users.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true about Active Session History (ASH)? (Choose two.)
- A. The Data Sample size available in an ASH report is dynamic and, at any given moment, is directly related to the amount of work being performed.
- B. ASH contains sampled data from all sessions that are connected to a database instance at any given moment.
- C. ASH samples data from V$SESSION every second.
- D. An ASH report can be used to identify the service that may be the cause of a transient performance problem.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three methods can you use to create a pre-change SQL trial to capture performance data by using SQL Performance Analyzer? (Choose three.)
- A. executing SQL statements in an SQL Tuning Set (STS) on a test database by using database links to the production database.
- B. generating only execution plans on a test database without actually running SQL statements.
- C. generating an execution plan and statistics for selective SQL statements captured in an STS
- D. loading performance data and execution plans from an STS.
- E. generating both execution plans and statistics for each SQL statement in an STS by actually running the SQL statements on a test database.
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e41481/spa_pre_change.htm#RATUG1 81
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the partial AWR report taken for a time period of 60 minutes:
Which two inferences can you draw from this report? (Choose two.)
- A. The database user calls are issuing frequent explicit commits.
- B. The CPUs are busy executing server processes and background processes for a considerable amount of CPU time.
- C. The database user calls are spending most of their time in I/O for single block reads.
- D. The database user calls are spending most of their time waiting for sessions that are in more important consumer groups.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are administering a database that supports a mixed workload. You upgrade your database from Oracle Database 11g to 12c and after the upgrade, users complain about degraded performance of some queries. The SQL plan baselines imported from the previous version are present for the queries and are loaded to the SQL Management Base as accepted plans. On further investigation, you find that better plans are generated but not used by the optimizer.
Examine the parameters set for the instance:
Which three tasks would you perform to improve the performance of these queries? (Choose three.)
- A. Gather statistics for the objects used in the queries.
- B. Use the DBMS_SPM.EVOLVE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINE function to evolve new plans and fix the plans for the statements.
- C. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) and run it through the SQL Access Advisor to generate recommendations.
- D. Create an STS and run it through the SQL Tuning Advisor to generate recommendations.
- E. Set the OPTIMIZER_CAPTURE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES parameter to TRUE.
- F. Use the DBMS_SPM.ALTER_SQL_PLAN_BASELINE function to alter the acceptedplans as fixed plans.
NEW QUESTION 14
For your database some users complain about not being able to execute transactions. Upon investigation, you find that the problem is caused by some users performing long- running transactions that consume huge amounts of space in the UNDO tablespace.
You want to control the usage of the UNDO tablespace only for these user sessions. How would you avoid the issue from repeating in future? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a profile for the users with the LOGICAL_READS_PER_SESSION and LOGICAL_READS_PER_CALL limits defined.
- B. Create external roles to restrict the usage of the UNDO tablespace and assign them to the users.
- C. Set the threshold for UNDO tablespace usage for the users.
- D. Implement a Database Resource Manager plan by mapping the users to a resource consumer group with limits defined for UNDO tablespace usage.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine an extract from a PGA Memory Advisory for your database:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Automatic management of PGA memory is disabled.
- B. The current PGA size requires the use of a temporary tablespace for sorting operations.
- C. The current PGA size is sufficient and does not require the memory manager to allocate more memory.
- D. PGA size should be increased at least four times its current size for significant improvement in performance and disk space management.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about DB time in V$SYS_TIME_MODEL? (Choose two.)
- A. DB time cannot exceed the total elapsed time (walk clock time) since the database instance started.
- B. DB time cannot exceed the maximum number of concurrent sessions multiplied by the actual elapsed time for each session.
- C. DB time includes the time spent on client processes and background processes.
- D. Reducing DB time allows a database instance to support more user requests by using the same resources.
- E. DB time is always greater than or equal to the DB CPU time.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true about ADDM or Real-Time ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. ADDM can be run manually by selecting any range of AWR snapshots available within the AWR retention period, provided they do not cover a time period when the instances were restarted.
- B. ADDM runs in Partial mode to analyze any hung database issues.
- C. Real-Time ADDM can proactively detect and diagnose transient performance issues that last for a few seconds.
- D. Real-Time ADDM is automatically invoked by ADDM at the end of every hour.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-064 dumps! All 1Z0-064 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-064-dumps.html (84 New Questions)