1Y0-311 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/1Y0-311-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 1Y0-311
Exam name: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Citrix Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We offers 1Y0-311 Dumps Questions. "Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration", also known as 1Y0-311 exam, is a Citrix Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 1Y0-311 exam with 1Y0-311 Exam Questions, will help you answer those questions. The 1Y0-311 Dumps Questions covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 1Y0-311 Braindumps and revised by experts!
Online Citrix 1Y0-311 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator notices that one Citrix XenApp server is hanging during the weekly restart phase. The IMA Service appears to hang during startup.
Which two options could explain the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The data store is corrupt.
- B. The local host cache is corrupt.
- C. The server restarted only one time.
- D. A data collector election has occurre
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two functions must be performed by a Provisioning Services server for all implementations? (Choose two.)
- A. DHCP
- B. PXE
- C. TFTP
- D. Login
- E. Streaming
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is deploying a Workspace Environment Management (WEM) in their existing company infrastructure. As part of the deployment, the Agent Host is being deployed and configured on the required virtual machines (VMs). The engineer will use the Agent Host .adm and .admx templates to apply the settings.
Which three Agent Host settings can the engineer set using the administrative templates? (Choose three.)
- A. Agent anti-virus exclusions
- B. Agent Event Log Path
- C. Site Name
- D. Agent Port
- E. Connection Broker Name
NEW QUESTION 4
Call center users accessing a XenApp hosted desktop by means of thin client devices are unable to see a new multi- function printer in their session.
What can the administrator do to resolve this?
- A. Enable the auto-create all client printers policy.
- B. Add the new printer to the session printers policy.
- C. Install the correct printer drivers on the XenApp servers.
- D. Verify that the new printer has been added to the default printer polic
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two vDisk states allow a Citrix Engineer to make permanent changes to a VDisk? (Choose two.)
- A. Production version
- B. Test version
- C. Private mode
- D. Maintenance version
- E. Standard mode
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is managing an existing XenDesktop and Workspace Environment Management (WEM) infrastructure. The engineer performed recent benchmarks on all the user applications. As a result of this investigation, the engineer determined that some applications are consuming excess memory even when
they are idle and NOT actively being utilized by users. This results in performance degradation of active applications. Which step can the engineer take to help improve the performance degradation of active applications?
- A. Enable Working Set Optimization and set Idle State Limit to 10 minutes.
- B. Enable Process I/O Priority and add Specified Processes.
- C. Enable Working Set Optimization and set Idle Sample Time to 10 minutes.
- D. Enable Working Set Optimization and Exclude Specified Processe
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Workspace Environment Management (WEM) into an existing XenDesktop infrastructure. The current infrastructure utilizes a large number of Active Directory (AD) object configurations to manage user and group settings.
The engineer first needs to review the current AD infrastructure for any identical configurations and settings that may cause conflicts with WEM.
Which two specific pre-existing objects should the engineer review? (Choose two.)
- A. AD Logon Scripts
- B. AD Domain Trusts
- C. AD Group Policy Settings
- D. AD Sites and Services
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix user is connecting to a Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) in an environment where Flash redirection is enabled for the entire Site with the default settings. However, the HDX protocol is NOT able to determine network security.
What will occur when the user attempts to access Flash content within the user session for the first time?
- A. A dialog box appear and lets the user choose how Flash is handled for that session.
- B. No dialog box appears and Flash content is automatically played on the server.
- C. A dialog box appears and lets the user choose how Flash is handled for future sessions.
- D. No dialog box appears and Flash content is automatically played on the client devic
NEW QUESTION 9
Which update requires a Citrix Engineer to reverse image a vDisk?
- A. Target device software
- B. Hypervisor tools
- C. Anti-virus software
- D. OS service pack
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator configured the audio quality to low in a Citrix Group Policy Object and applied it to all the XenApp servers in the farm. A few weeks later, another administrator from the team created an OU Group Policy Object and set the audio quality to high.
The administrator applied the policy object to the OU that contains all the XenApp servers in the farm. What would be the audio quality for all the XenApp servers using precedence for the resultant policy?
- A. The audio quality will change every week after the weekly restart phase.
- B. The audio on all the XenApp servers in the farm will be set to low quality.
- C. The audio on all the XenApp servers in the farm will be set to high quality.
- D. Some servers will be set to use low quality audio, and the others will be set to use high quality audi
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: An administrator is deploying a new server to host the latest Citrix Web Interface version. During a test, the administrator has NOT been able to authenticate and access the list of published applications.
Which two actions must the administrator take to debug the Citrix Web Interface? (Choose two.)
- A. Specify a valid path to generate a log file.
- B. Edit the web.config file to enable the debug feature.
- C. Use the Process Monitor tool to monitor the IIS processes.
- D. Use the Windows Debug tool to generate and analyze a memory dum
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator plans to integrate a new application. This application is profiled to be streamed to a group of users and will be published to be streamed to the client.
Some users are able to launch the streamed application but a few of them are NOT able to do so. What could cause this issue?
- A. The administrator did NOT install Citrix Receiver.
- B. The administrator did NOT configure Citrix Receiver.
- C. The administrator did NOT install the Citrix Offline Plug-in.
- D. The administrator did NOT configure the Citrix Offline Plug-i
NEW QUESTION 13
In which scenario should a Citrix Engineer use the Streamed VM Setup wizard instead of the XenDesktop Setup wizard?
- A. When using the client-side write cache
- B. When automatically adding virtual machines to a machine catalog
- C. When integrating XenApp 6.5
- D. When using the BDM Disk Partition boot method
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has implemented a multi-zone environment with the following characteristics: -One Primary Zone in New York, one Satellite Zone in San Francisco and another in Singapore -Microsoft Excel Application available in all zones
-Singapore zone configured as the App Home for Microsoft Excel -San Francisco configured as the User Home for User1
User1 is currently located in the New York zone, and clicks the icon for Microsoft Excel in Receiver. User1 does NOT have any existing sessions in the environment.
Based on this scenario, a new session will be launched in . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence).
- A. Singapore
- B. San Francisco
- C. The VDA with the lowest load index
- D. New York
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer recently implemented XenDesktop in an environment. The environment has a provisioned Windows 10 virtual desktop layered with the help of Enterprise Layer Manager (ELM) and provisioned through Machine Creation Services (MCS).
Which set of files will be presented to the operating system through the composite file system merging process according to the diagram?
- A. OS Layer –C.DAT &
- B. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- C. DATUser Layer –
- D. DAT & DAT
- E. OS Layer –
- F. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- G. DATUser Layer –DAT,
- H. DAT &
- I. DAT
- J. OS Layer –DAT &
- K. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- L. DATUser Layer –
- M. DAT &
- N. DAT
- O. OS Layer –DAT,
- P. DAT &
- Q. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- R. DATUser Layer –
- S. DAT
NEW QUESTION 16
Why would a Citrix Engineer implement TFTP load balancing?
- A. To allow bootstrap download requests to be distributed among all available servers
- B. To allow concurrent streams to be balanced among all Provisioning Services servers in a Site
- C. To allow target devices to failover between Provisioning Services servers
- D. To allow user session requests to be sent to the least-loaded target device in a device collection
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Provisioning Services infrastructure component must a Citrix Engineer configure first during the initial deployment?
- A. Site
- B. Farm
- C. Device collection
- D. Store
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A company has locations in three cities: New York, San Francisco and Miami. Each location maintains a large number of users who will need to access applications and desktop resources.
The company owns sufficient hardware resources to include an operational SQL server in the main New York location. The new XenDesktop infrastructure build needs to operate with the least administrative overhead.
Which deployment option should a Citrix Engineer implement to meet this requirement?
- A. A multi-Site infrastructure with each city maintaining its own fully functional Site and including at least one delivery Controller and SQL database in each Site location.
- B. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and one SQL database maintained in each zone.
- C. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and a single SQL database maintained in New York.
- D. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and SQL database with AlwaysOn configured.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-311 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-311-exam-dumps.html (136 Q&As Dumps)