1Y0-311 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/1Y0-311-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 1Y0-311
Exam name: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Citrix Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Your success in 1Y0-311 Exam Questions and Answers is our sole target and we develop all our 1Y0-311 Exam Dumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1Y0-311 Exam Questions and Answers material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1Y0-311 Study Guides for Citrix 1Y0-311 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 1Y0-311 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When should a Citrix Engineer utilize the Processes WhiteList feature of Workspace Environment Management (WEM)?
- A. If specific administrators should be provided access to specific application or program processes
- B. If specific application or program processes should always be available for launch
- C. If specific users should NOT be able to launch specific application or program processes
- D. If specific application or program processes should NEVER be available for launching
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is managing a XenApp and XenDesktop environment that has been built with the following site architecture:
-Site A was created in datacenter -Site B was created in datacenter
-A NetScaler Gateway is set up in each datacenter. Each Gateway has access to both Sites. -The StoreFront server group in each Site is configured to enumerate resources from both Sites. -Application A is available in Site A only.
-Optimal Gateway Routing has NOT been configured.
A user located near datacenter B logs in through NetScaler and attempts to launch Application A. Which behavior is expected in this scenario?
- A. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway.
- B. Resource enumeration occurs through Gateway A; the HDX connection is established using Gateway
- C. Resource enumeration occurs through Gateway B; the HDX is established using Gateway
- D. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway
NEW QUESTION 3
The StoreFront subscription store is located on . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. A SQL Express database designed through the StoreFront we
- B. config file
- C. An XML file stored within the Receiver product folder on the user endpoint
- D. A local file-based database replicated among members of a StoreFront server group
- E. The XenApp and XenDesktop Site database configured within the environment
- F. A local file-based database located on a designated StoreFront server within the server group
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is designing a Provisioning Services environment based on the following environmental factors:
-A large number of target devices are spread over multiple subnets.
-The subnets include non-Provisioning Services machines that rely on starting up over the network -A security mandate prohibits the use of TFTP.
-Provisioning Services 7.6 Update 1 is being used to maintain LTSR compliance. Which Provisioning Services boot method is appropriate for the target devices?
- A. BDM ISO
- B. DHCP Options
- C. BIOS Embedded
- D. BDM Disk Partition
NEW QUESTION 5
A Citrix Engineer needs to give users access to a new application which requires the installation of an additional application in order to function correctly.
Which layer should the engineer use while layering this new application for the users?
- A. App Layer
- B. Prerequisite Layer
- C. Platform Layer
- D. Elastic Layer
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A XenApp Administrator has configured Multi-stream ICA in an environment. A user reports performance issues and the administrator discovers that Multi-stream ICA is NOT active for that user's session.
What should the administrator do to resolve this issue?
- A. Change the color quality to 16-bit.
- B. Ensure that port 1494 is available.
- C. Adjust the progressive compression level.
- D. Upgrade to the latest version of Citrix Receive
NEW QUESTION 7
Which vDisk change will always require the use of reverse imaging?
- A. Installing a new service pack on a Windows-based vDisk.
- B. Upgrading the Provisioning services target device software installed on the vDisk.
- C. Updating the NIC drivers on the vDisk.
- D. Making permanent registry changes to the vDis
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Provisioning Services component can communicate directly with the Farm database?
- A. Store
- B. Provisioning Services server
- C. vDisk
- D. Target device
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to complete the installation and setup of a new Citrix Workspace Environment Management (WEM) infrastructure.
As one of the final steps, the engineer needs to point the Administration Console to the existing Citrix Licensing Server. Which step should the engineer take to complete this task
- A. Select the ‘Home’ tab in the Administration Console ribbon, click ‘Configure License server’ and then enter the Citrix License Server details in the License server name field.
- B. No steps are necessary as Licensing is configured during the installation and setup process.
- C. Select the ‘Home’ tab in the Administration Console ribbon, click ‘Advanced Settings’ and then enter the Citrix License Server details in the License server name field.
- D. Select the ‘About’ tab in the Administration Console ribbon, click ‘Configure License server’, and then enter the Citrix License Server details in the License server name field.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones each located in a different datacenter. Last night, the network team conducted maintenance on the firewalls and this morning, the administrator discovers that load balancing is NOT working. The administrator asks the network team for a copy of the firewall rules. A few lines of the firewall rules are shown below.
What is most likely the cause for the load balancing issues?
- A. There is an IMA communication problem.
- B. There is an XML communication problem.
- C. There is a data store communication problem.
- D. There is a Session Reliability communication proble
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure a baseline Citrix policy for a new user group in the XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The users are connecting from branch offices over a WAN connection.
The NetScaler SD-WANs are supporting each of the WAN connections. The users are connecting to Windows Server 2012 R2 published desktops. The primary objective of the policies is to utilize the WAN link bandwidth as optimally as possible.
Which two Citrix policy templates should the engineer use to accomplish this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. High Server Scalability
- B. Optimized for CloudBridge
- C. Optimized for WAN-Legacy OS
- D. Optimized for WAN
- E. High Server Scalability-Legacy OS
NEW QUESTION 12
How can a Citrix Engineer update applications in an AppLayering environment?
- A. Create a new application layer and install the updated version of the application in it.
- B. Grant the user administrative rights to update the applications.
- C. Install applications with automatic updates into the OS layer.
- D. Enable automatic updates in the App Layer
NEW QUESTION 13
When creating layers, an image template can be used to . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Built an Application or platform Layer
- B. Create an image of an App Layer for elastic distribution
- C. Create an OS Layer version
- D. Publish Layered Images
NEW QUESTION 14
Which Citrix technology can a Citrix Engineer use to optimize the CPU or bandwidth consumption of HDX sessions?
- A. App Layering
- B. Insight Services
- C. Provisioning Services
- D. Workspace Environment Management
Explanation: Provisioning services for HDX sessions allow you to optimize CPU or bandwidth consumption by increasing and decreasing the values.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A company has locations in three cities: New York, San Francisco and Miami. Each location is connected over a WAN link. Each location maintains a large number of users who will need to access applications and desktop resources.
A Citrix Engineer maintains minimal hardware resources and needs to build a new XenDesktop infrastructure that can guarantee a reliable network for the users and which requires minimal infrastructure management for the engineer. Which deployment should the engineer implement to meet this scenario?
- A. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco), and one SQL database maintained in each zone.
- B. A single XenDesktop Site with three Satellite Zones (New York, Miami and San Francisco), with each zone maintaining its own Cloud Connector and implementation of the infrastructure within the Citrix Cloud.
- C. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco), and one SQL database maintained in New York.
- D. A single XenDesktop Site with three Satellite Zones (New York, Miami and San Francisco), a single Cloud Connector in Satellite Zones and implementation of the infrastructure within the Citrix Cloud.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer wants to secure the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) communication by enabling end-to end encryption within an existing XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The environment has already been configured to provide external access through a NetScaler Gateway, but all other configurations are set to default.
Which three actions will accomplish this? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable TLS on the StoreFront servers.
- B. Add a certificate to the Delivery Controllers
- C. Enable TLS on the Delivery Controllers.
- D. Add a certificate to the VDAs.
- E. Add a certificate to the StoreFront servers.
- F. Enable TLS on the VDA
NEW QUESTION 17
What occurs after a Provisioning Services target device downloads or otherwise accesses the bootstrap file?
- A. Steady-state streaming
- B. The login process
- C. IP acquisition
- D. Single-Read mode
NEW QUESTION 18
Users accessing a XenApp hosted desktop by means of thin client devices can see a new network printer that has been provisioned by the administrator using the session printers policy but are unable to print to this printer.
What can the administrator do to resolve this?
- A. Enable the auto-create all client printers policy.
- B. Add the new printer to the session printers policy.
- C. Verify that the new printer has been added to the default printer policy.
- D. Install the correct printer driver on the XenApp servers and the print server.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-311 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-311-exam-dumps.html (136 Q&As Dumps)