156-215.80 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library! Try it Free Today!https://www.exambible.com/156-215.80-exam/
Exam Number/Code: 156-215.80
Exam name: Check Point Certified Security Administrator
n questions with full explanations
Last updated on Global synchronizing
It is impossible to pass 156-215.80 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 156-215.80 Free Practice Questions. You will get a surprising result by our 156-215.80 Free Practice Questions.
Free 156-215.80 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which SmartConsole tab is used to monitor network and security performance?
- A. Manage Seeting
- B. Security Policies
- C. Gateway and Servers
- D. Logs and Monitor
NEW QUESTION 2
Tom has been tasked to install Check Point R80 in a distributed deployment. Before Tom installs the systems this way, how many machines will he need if he does NOT include a SmartConsole machine in his calculations?
- A. One machine, but it needs to be installed using SecurePlatform for compatibility purposes.
- B. One machine
- C. Two machines
- D. Three machines
Explanation: One for Security Management Server and the other one for the Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to reset SIC between smberlin and sgosaka.
In SmartDashboard, you choose sgosaka, Communication, Reset. On sgosaka, you start cpconfig, choose Secure Internal Communication and enter the new SIC Activation Key. The screen reads The SIC was successfully initialized and jumps back to the menu. When trying to establish a connection, instead of a working connection, you receive this error message:
What is the reason for this behavior?
- A. The Gateway was not rebooted, which is necessary to change the SIC key.
- B. You must first initialize the Gateway object in SmartDashboard (i.e., right-click on the object, choose Basic Setup > Initialize).
- C. The check Point services on the Gateway were not restarted because you are still in the cpconfig utility.
- D. The activation key contains letters that are on different keys on localized keyboard
- E. Therefore, the activation can not be typed in a matching fashion.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two Identity Awareness commands are used to support identity sharing?
- A. Policy Decision Point (PDP) and Policy Enforcement Point (PEP)
- B. Policy Enforcement Point (PEP) and Policy Manipulation Point (PMP)
- C. Policy Manipulation Point (PMP) and Policy Activation Point (PAP)
- D. Policy Activation Point (PAP) and Policy Decision Point (PDP)
NEW QUESTION 5
You are going to upgrade from R77 to R80. Before the upgrade, you want to back up the system so that, if there are any problems, you can easily restore to the old version with all configuration and management files intact. What is the BEST backup method in this scenario?
- A. backup
- B. Database Revision
- C. snapshot
- D. migrate export
Explanation: 2. Snapshot Management
The snapshot creates a binary image of the entire root (lv_current) disk partition. This includes Check Point products, configuration, and operating system.
Starting in R77.10, exporting an image from one machine and importing that image on another machine of the same type is supported.
The log partition is not included in the snapshot. Therefore, any locally stored FireWall logs will not be save
NEW QUESTION 6
Fill in the blanks: VPN gateways authenticate using _____ and ______.
- A. Passwords; tokens
- B. Certificates; pre-shared secrets
- C. Certificates; passwords
- D. Tokens; pre-shared secrets
Explanation: VPN gateways authenticate using Digital Certificates and Pre-shared secrets.
NEW QUESTION 7
What action can be performed from SmartUpdate R77?
- A. upgrade_export
- B. fw stat -1
- C. cpinfo
- D. remote_uninstall_verifier
NEW QUESTION 8
Fill in the blank: Licenses can be added to the License and Contract repository _____.
- A. From the User Center, from a file, or manually
- B. From a file, manually, or from SmartView Monitor
- C. Manually, from SmartView Monitor, or from the User Center
- D. From SmartView Monitor, from the User Center, or from a file
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Check Point feature enables application scanning and the detection?
- A. Application Dictionary
- B. AppWiki
- C. Application Library
- D. CPApp
Explanation: AppWiki Application Classification Library
AppWiki enables application scanning and detection of more than 5,000 distinct applications and over 300,000 Web 2.0 widgets including instant messaging, social networking, video streaming, VoIP, games and more.
NEW QUESTION 10
According to Check Point Best Practice, when adding a non-managed Check Point Gateway to a Check Point security solution what object SHOULD be added? A(n):
- A. Gateway
- B. Interoperable Device
- C. Externally managed gateway
- D. Network Node
NEW QUESTION 11
What statement is true regarding Visitor Mode?
- A. VPN authentication and encrypted traffic are tunneled through port TCP 443.
- B. Only ESP traffic is tunneled through port TCP 443.
- C. Only Main mode and Quick mode traffic are tunneled on TCP port 443.
- D. All VPN traffic is tunneled through UDP port 4500.
NEW QUESTION 12
Vanessa is a Firewall administrator. She wants to test a backup of her company’s production Firewall cluster Dallas_GW. She has a lab environment that is identical to her production environment. She decided to restore production backup via SmartConsole in lab environment. Which details she need to fill in System Restore window before she can click OK button and test the backup?
- A. Server, SCP, Username, Password, Path, Comment, Member
- B. Server, TFTP, Username, Password, Path, Comment, All Members
- C. Server, Protocol, Username, Password, Path, Comment, All Members
- D. Server, Protocol, Username, Password, Path, Comment, member
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is TRUE regarding Gaia command line?
- A. Configuration changes should be done in mgmt_cli and use CLISH for monitoring, Expert mode is used only for OS level tasks.
- B. Configuration changes should be done in expert-mode and CLISH is used for monitoring.
- C. Configuration changes should be done in mgmt-cli and use expert-mode for OS-level tasks.
- D. All configuration changes should be made in CLISH and expert-mode should be used for OS-level tasks.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which set of objects have an Authentication tab?
- A. Templates, Users
- B. Users, Networks
- C. Users, User Group
- D. Networks, Hosts
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is NOT a component of a Distinguished Name?
- A. Organization Unit
- B. Country
- C. Common name
- D. User container
Explanation: Distinguished Name Components
CN=common name, OU=organizational unit, O=organization, L=locality, ST=state or province, C=country name
NEW QUESTION 16
John is using Management HA. Which Smartcenter should be connected to for making changes?
- A. secondary Smartcenter
- B. active Smartcenter
- C. connect virtual IP of Smartcenter HA
- D. primary Smartcenter
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-215.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-215.80/ (New 440 Q&As Version)